"Florida is a popular travel destination for our clientele," states Brian Lantier, Director of Strategy and Business Development at HeliFlite. "The demand for charter operations has increased significantly over the years. The ability to save time by flying directly to top golf courses, Miami or Disney World is a huge convenience."
Florida operations will be based out of West Palm Beach. The HeliFlite fleet features a complement of Bell 430 and Sikorsky S-76 executive helicopters. HeliFlite only operates executive class twin-engine aircraft and always flies with two pilots. All aircraft are Category A certified and equipped with a Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS-1), Electronic Flight Instrumentation System (EFIS), and a Global Positioning System (GPS) for precise navigation in any weather.
HeliFlite's safety record since founding in 1998 is exceptional, consistently receiving the highest accolades in the industry. The company recently renewed its ARGUS Platinum rating and has also been recognized by Wyvern who has audited the company seven times and recommends HeliFlite as a "Wyvern Wingman."
Founded in 1998, HeliFlite is a full service helicopter operator offering on-demand charter, a 25-hour HeliCard, fractional ownership and aircraft management services. The company operates within a 250-mile radius of New York City and Florida.%C
- Mexico certifies Sikorsky S76D
- Sikorsky Aerospace and WIKING Kale Air Launch New Customer Service Center
- Helijet Expands B.C. Central Coast Presence
- AAG Offers Special Charter Rates to Avoid NYC Airport Delays
- 27-Apr-13 N305SJ Sikorsky S76B Constanza, Dominican Republic
- FlightSafety to offer Sikorsky S-76B training in Dallas
- Sikorsky Establishes Forward Stocking Location Facility in Brazil
- UK – Capital Air Services add two S76s on management
- British Columbia’s Air Ambulance audit raises questions
- 15-Mar-13 N574EH Sikorsky S76A++ Lake Charles, US-Louisiana (3F)
- 11-Mar-13 Sikorsky S76C++ Muskegon, US-Michigan
- Sikorsky recognises National Helicopter Services of Trinidad & Tobago
- Bristow awarded FAA STC for ADS-B Out solution on S76C
- ASU completes second S-76C++ NVG conversion for PHi
- Spectrum Aeromed to exhibit at Heli-Expo
- Northland Emergency Services Trust hit by theft from hangar
- HeliFlite adds third S76
- New research report issued on Sikorsky
- Geisinger Life Flight obtains FAA air carrier certificate
- 28-Nov-12 N911FK Sikorsky S76A Tavernier, US-Florida