Schiebel s CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 Unmanned Air System (UAS) is the only UAS taking part in the flight displays at LIMA (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace) Exhibition from 6th to 10th December 2011.
The CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 unmanned helicopter has already performed flawlessly at exhibitions and air shows around the world and wrote aviation history in 2009 when it became the first and only UAS ever to fly at the Paris Air Show. Subsequently, flight displays at ILA Berlin (2010) and IDEX in Abu Dhabi 2011 followed, where the S-100 could demonstrate its proven and reliable flight characteristics in civil airspace. The CAMCOPTERÂ® again justified the great trust put in its unmatched capabilities at the G-20 summit in Seoul, where the S-100 was the only UAS employed in support of airborne security over the city.
Due to the proximity of the audience in public flight displays, safety requirements are extremely high. The CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100, however, complies with these high standards, similar to that of manned helicopters, and therefore Schiebel is gaining worldwide acceptance at air shows. The redundancy of the S-100 s essential aviation electronics and its flawless track record at public displays made the CAMCOPTERÂ® the UAS of choice for LIMA.
Visitors will be treated with the unrivaled wide range of abilities of the CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 UAS at the daily flight shows from 6th to 8th December 2011 at Langkawi in cooperation with its local partner Alaf Strategi Sdn Bhd.
You are welcome to meet us at chalet CC10 alongside our partner Alaf Strategi Sdn Bhd. at Lima (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace) Exhibition from 6th to 10th December 2011.
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric