Schiebel s CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 Unmanned Air System (UAS) is the only UAS taking part in the flight displays at LIMA (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace) Exhibition from 6th to 10th December 2011.
The CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 unmanned helicopter has already performed flawlessly at exhibitions and air shows around the world and wrote aviation history in 2009 when it became the first and only UAS ever to fly at the Paris Air Show. Subsequently, flight displays at ILA Berlin (2010) and IDEX in Abu Dhabi 2011 followed, where the S-100 could demonstrate its proven and reliable flight characteristics in civil airspace. The CAMCOPTERÂ® again justified the great trust put in its unmatched capabilities at the G-20 summit in Seoul, where the S-100 was the only UAS employed in support of airborne security over the city.
Due to the proximity of the audience in public flight displays, safety requirements are extremely high. The CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100, however, complies with these high standards, similar to that of manned helicopters, and therefore Schiebel is gaining worldwide acceptance at air shows. The redundancy of the S-100 s essential aviation electronics and its flawless track record at public displays made the CAMCOPTERÂ® the UAS of choice for LIMA.
Visitors will be treated with the unrivaled wide range of abilities of the CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 UAS at the daily flight shows from 6th to 8th December 2011 at Langkawi in cooperation with its local partner Alaf Strategi Sdn Bhd.
You are welcome to meet us at chalet CC10 alongside our partner Alaf Strategi Sdn Bhd. at Lima (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace) Exhibition from 6th to 10th December 2011.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd