Schiebel s CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 Unmanned Air System (UAS) is the only UAS taking part in the flight displays at LIMA (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace) Exhibition from 6th to 10th December 2011.
The CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 unmanned helicopter has already performed flawlessly at exhibitions and air shows around the world and wrote aviation history in 2009 when it became the first and only UAS ever to fly at the Paris Air Show. Subsequently, flight displays at ILA Berlin (2010) and IDEX in Abu Dhabi 2011 followed, where the S-100 could demonstrate its proven and reliable flight characteristics in civil airspace. The CAMCOPTERÂ® again justified the great trust put in its unmatched capabilities at the G-20 summit in Seoul, where the S-100 was the only UAS employed in support of airborne security over the city.
Due to the proximity of the audience in public flight displays, safety requirements are extremely high. The CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100, however, complies with these high standards, similar to that of manned helicopters, and therefore Schiebel is gaining worldwide acceptance at air shows. The redundancy of the S-100 s essential aviation electronics and its flawless track record at public displays made the CAMCOPTERÂ® the UAS of choice for LIMA.
Visitors will be treated with the unrivaled wide range of abilities of the CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 UAS at the daily flight shows from 6th to 8th December 2011 at Langkawi in cooperation with its local partner Alaf Strategi Sdn Bhd.
You are welcome to meet us at chalet CC10 alongside our partner Alaf Strategi Sdn Bhd. at Lima (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace) Exhibition from 6th to 10th December 2011.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018