Schiebel s CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 Unmanned Air System (UAS) is the only UAS taking part in the flight displays at LIMA (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace) Exhibition from 6th to 10th December 2011.
The CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 unmanned helicopter has already performed flawlessly at exhibitions and air shows around the world and wrote aviation history in 2009 when it became the first and only UAS ever to fly at the Paris Air Show. Subsequently, flight displays at ILA Berlin (2010) and IDEX in Abu Dhabi 2011 followed, where the S-100 could demonstrate its proven and reliable flight characteristics in civil airspace. The CAMCOPTERÂ® again justified the great trust put in its unmatched capabilities at the G-20 summit in Seoul, where the S-100 was the only UAS employed in support of airborne security over the city.
Due to the proximity of the audience in public flight displays, safety requirements are extremely high. The CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100, however, complies with these high standards, similar to that of manned helicopters, and therefore Schiebel is gaining worldwide acceptance at air shows. The redundancy of the S-100 s essential aviation electronics and its flawless track record at public displays made the CAMCOPTERÂ® the UAS of choice for LIMA.
Visitors will be treated with the unrivaled wide range of abilities of the CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 UAS at the daily flight shows from 6th to 8th December 2011 at Langkawi in cooperation with its local partner Alaf Strategi Sdn Bhd.
You are welcome to meet us at chalet CC10 alongside our partner Alaf Strategi Sdn Bhd. at Lima (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace) Exhibition from 6th to 10th December 2011.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award