Michael Gallagher has joined Spectrum Aeromed as Vice President, Project Manager. In his new role, Gallagher will direct the activities of systems analysis, design, product development and sales in the implementation of air medical equipment solutions.
“Mike Gallagher is a highly-skilled professional and proven leader. His outstanding background in mechanical engineering, lean manufacturing and customer service enhances our ability to create and deliver industry-leading value to our customers and insure that we continue to provide critical assistance in their mission to save lives around the world,” said Dean Atchison, president and CEO of Spectrum Aeromed.
Gallagher has over 20 years of leadership and project development experience. Prior to joining Spectrum Aeromed, Gallagher was an owner of Curtis Construction Company in Fargo and was responsible for executive level management of the company which specializes in the design and construction of church facilities. He also was a partner in Emerald Consultants LLC, and a Construction and Project Manager for MBA Development Company, both of Fargo.
Gallagher is a Fargo native and has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from North Dakota State University and a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Mary.
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED Founded in 1991 and acquired by Dean Atchison in 2007, Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of customized air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. Its modular, dependable and custom-built air medical equipment is used by all segments of the aviation industry including: charter services, private/VIP operators and royal families of state, emergency medical services (EMS) and search and rescue (SAR) operations, large and small hospitals, corporations and global military and government entities. The company is uniquely qualified for specialized life support solutions, including air, ground or marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 60 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering 260-plus models of aircraft. Headquartered in Fargo, N.D., Spectrum Aeromed has a staff of 25 and a 15,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Elitaliana Signs For Three More AW169 Helicopters
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces AW139 Full Flight Simulator
- Mauritanian Air Force Orders Two AW109 Powers
- AgustaWestland Secures its First AW139 Order in Senegal
- Curtiss-Wright Controls awarded Surion contract
- Curtiss-Wright Controls’ Data Acquisition & “Black Box” Technology to be used on unnamed new helicopter
- Global Military Helicopter Modernisation, Upgrade and Retrofit Market 2013-2023
- AgustaWestland and Shanghai Zenisun sign official Distributorship Agreement for China
- Zhuhai Helicopter Company orders another four Sikorsky S92s
- CITIC Offshore Helicopter Company orders two Sikorsky S92s
- Samsung Techwin orders two more AW139s
- AgustaWestland confirm HeliHub.com story on Brunei Shell AW139s