Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) will stop accepting applications for the Bill Sanderson Aviation Maintenance Technician Scholarship at 11:59 p.m., Dec. 30.
Do not miss out! If you are currently enrolled in school and working towards a career in rotorcraft maintenance, or have recently graduated and are currently working, you are eligible to apply!
For more information, and to download an application for the scholarship, click here. If you have already started your application, be sure to get it in by Dec. 30! Do not miss your chance to enhance your career.
Applicants must meet all necessary prerequisites to be considered. Check the website for further details and application forms. Send applications by email to [email protected] if possible, but if necessary they may be mailed to: Helicopter Foundation International, 1635 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. For questions or comments, contact Jose Orozco at 703-683-4646 or at: [email protected]
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Elitaliana Signs For Three More AW169 Helicopters
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces AW139 Full Flight Simulator
- Mauritanian Air Force Orders Two AW109 Powers
- AgustaWestland Secures its First AW139 Order in Senegal
- Curtiss-Wright Controls awarded Surion contract
- Curtiss-Wright Controls’ Data Acquisition & “Black Box” Technology to be used on unnamed new helicopter
- Global Military Helicopter Modernisation, Upgrade and Retrofit Market 2013-2023
- AgustaWestland and Shanghai Zenisun sign official Distributorship Agreement for China
- Zhuhai Helicopter Company orders another four Sikorsky S92s
- CITIC Offshore Helicopter Company orders two Sikorsky S92s
- Samsung Techwin orders two more AW139s
- AgustaWestland confirm HeliHub.com story on Brunei Shell AW139s