Air Technology Engines, headquartered in Naples, Fla., has signed a T53 Service Center agreement with Honeywell, authorizing the repair and overhaul of Honeywell’s T53 series helicopter engine.
The news also makes a positive statement for small businesses everywhere. Air Technology Engines is the only small business authorized as a Honeywell T53 Service Center in the United States. Air Technology is only one of two Honeywell authorized T53 Service Centers in the United States.
“Air Technology Engines is a recognized leader in the T-53 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) market and we are pleased to have ATE join the Honeywell Authorized T53 Service Center network”, said Brian Sill, VP of Defense Aftermarket America’s for Honeywell. “ATE's extensive MRO capability along with its use of Honeywell parts and technical support will ensure Honeywell's T-53's operate at peak performance for our global customer base.”
In 1996, Air Technology Engines was certified as an FAA Repair Station. Since that time, they have built a superior ranking reputation worldwide for overhauling, testing, modifying and repairing the T53 helicopter engine -- the engine of the helicopter commonly known as the Huey.
“With our expert engineering support and technology, Air Technology Engines strives to provide fast and efficient services to operators worldwide,” says Mike Turner, President of Air Technology Engines. “We are very pleased to now be an authorized Honeywell Service Center and we anticipate that with more business worldwide, we also will be able to create new jobs for Southwest Florida. We are excited about both prospects.”
About Air Technology Engines
The company overhauls and upgrades gas turbine engines, helicopter transmissions and dynamic components used in firefighting, armed forces and law enforcement helicopters. The company specializes in maintaining all models of the T53 engine, as well as main transmissions and major components for the Huey UH1H, 205, 212, 206, OH58 and AH1 helicopters. Air Technology Engines is certified by the FAA, EASA and ISO9001:2000.
Air Technology Group has supported the aviation industry for over 35 years with a world-class reputation for providing fast, efficient services to its clients. Air Technology is certified as a Top 20 Percent Performer by D&B Open Ratings.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole