[electronic translation]Â December 31, 2011, the Cayman NH90 NFH of the flotilla of 33F-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic conducted its first medical evacuation, one of the missions assigned to this new helicopter for the Navy.
December 31 at 8 am 30, the operational center of the Navy in Brest contacts the driver alert fleet 33E of the BAN-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic medicalized for evacuation on the island of Ushant.
The medical team SAR (search and rescue) LanvÃ©oc-board a helicopter Cayman supports a patient of 86 years.
The weather can not put a device on the helipad of the University Hospital of Brest.Â TheÂ Caymanarises at the naval base at Brest.Â The doctor SAR accompanies the patient, carried by a vehicle rescue and assist victims of marine Brest-Fire, to the emergency hospital.
The excellent coordination between the EMS and the medical team 29 LanvÃ©oc allowed to carry out this mission, not without emotion as the “uprooting” of an islander is always an event.
- Airbus release their numbers for 2015
- French Army orders six more NH90s
- Airbus delivers first Swedish ASW NH90
- Selex obstacle avoidance system goes live on Italian NH90s
- NH Industries delivers the 250th NH90
- Patria to supply NH90 parts to Sweden and Finland
- French Navy receives 15th NH90 NFH
- French Army NH90 Full Flight Simulator Ready for Training
- Just four of 39 NH90s are serviceable, claims German newspaper
- Swedish military signs five year NH90 component contract with Saab
- Finnish Army NH90 Multi-Role Training Device Ready for Training
- Finland recieves last NH90 from order for 20
- Egypt apparently acquiring NH90 for FREMM frigate
- Australian NH90s having startup/shutdown problems in windy conditions
- NH90s are almost undeployable on Royal New Zealand Navy ships
- Sagem to update French military fleets with Euroflir 350 optronic system
- NH Industries celebrates NH90 Initial Operational Capability in Belgium
- 15th NH90 Caiman delivered to French Army
- Airbus Helicopters to show wide range at Paris Air Show
- Airbus Helicopters to show six models at Paris Air Show 2015