[electronic translation] December 31, 2011, the Cayman NH90 NFH of the flotilla of 33F-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic conducted its first medical evacuation, one of the missions assigned to this new helicopter for the Navy.
December 31 at 8 am 30, the operational center of the Navy in Brest contacts the driver alert fleet 33E of the BAN-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic medicalized for evacuation on the island of Ushant.
The medical team SAR (search and rescue) LanvÃ©oc-board a helicopter Cayman supports a patient of 86 years.
The weather can not put a device on the helipad of the University Hospital of Brest. The Caymanarises at the naval base at Brest. The doctor SAR accompanies the patient, carried by a vehicle rescue and assist victims of marine Brest-Fire, to the emergency hospital.
The excellent coordination between the EMS and the medical team 29 LanvÃ©oc allowed to carry out this mission, not without emotion as the "uprooting" of an islander is always an event.
- AmSafe Bridport wins multipurpose helicopter transport system contract for French military
- Sweden takes delivery of first International Mission NH90
- New Zealand compensated for NH90 delays
- Royal Netherlands Navy Takes Delivery of NH90 Mission Planning & Analysis System
- Eurocopter at the 2013 Dubai Airshow
- Finland renegotiates NH90 contract
- Patria nominated as Nordic NH90 Service Center
- France testing MU90 torpedo on NH90 Caiman
- New Zealand tests NH90 in Amphibious Ship Flight Trials
- Australian Army MRH90 full-flight and mission simulator accepted for training
- 22-Nov-13 NH Industries NH90 Ohakea, New Zealand
- Belgium receives its first NH90
- NH90 joins Royal New Zealand Air Force exercise for first time
- Royal Australian Navy commissions 808 Sqn and NH90
- OEM Defence Services announces the signature with Eurocopter
- FLASH SONICS sonar enters service with French Navy NH90
- NHI celebrates first deployment of an Italian NH90
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Belgian SAR chief frustrated by NH90 delays
- France orders 34 NH90 helicopters from NHIndustries