[electronic translation] December 31, 2011, the Cayman NH90 NFH of the flotilla of 33F-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic conducted its first medical evacuation, one of the missions assigned to this new helicopter for the Navy.
December 31 at 8 am 30, the operational center of the Navy in Brest contacts the driver alert fleet 33E of the BAN-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic medicalized for evacuation on the island of Ushant.
The medical team SAR (search and rescue) LanvÃ©oc-board a helicopter Cayman supports a patient of 86 years.
The weather can not put a device on the helipad of the University Hospital of Brest. The Caymanarises at the naval base at Brest. The doctor SAR accompanies the patient, carried by a vehicle rescue and assist victims of marine Brest-Fire, to the emergency hospital.
The excellent coordination between the EMS and the medical team 29 LanvÃ©oc allowed to carry out this mission, not without emotion as the "uprooting" of an islander is always an event.
- Eurocopter opens its Systemhaus helicopter development center
- Australia given an extra NH90 free to make up for delays
- Italian Army Takes Delivery of Its First NH90 TTH
- Fokker delivers first standard parts for NH90
- Belgian NH90 NFH makes first flight
- Sogitec to supply Finnish Army Aviation NH90 training device
- French Army formally adopt NH90 Caiman
- AgustaWestland at Aero India 2013
- Eurocopter CEO sees German defence deal within months
- First NH-90 heads for duty off Somalia
- First flight of an NH90 assembled by Eurocopter Spain
- Eurocopter hands over NH90s to Belgium and France
- Norway ramps up pressure over NH90 delays
- Second NH90 NFH delivered to Norway
- Germany commits Tigers and NH90s to Afghanistan
- French Navy awards support contract for NH90 FLASH sonars
- Eurocopter’s to showcase Naval and Maritime helicopters at Euronaval 2012
- First flight of Belgian NH90 TTH
- King Juan Carlos I flies in Spanish NH90
- Eurocopter kicks off the ILA Berlin Air Show