[electronic translation]Â December 31, 2011, the Cayman NH90 NFH of the flotilla of 33F-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic conducted its first medical evacuation, one of the missions assigned to this new helicopter for the Navy.
December 31 at 8 am 30, the operational center of the Navy in Brest contacts the driver alert fleet 33E of the BAN-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic medicalized for evacuation on the island of Ushant.
The medical team SAR (search and rescue) LanvÃ©oc-board a helicopter Cayman supports a patient of 86 years.
The weather can not put a device on the helipad of the University Hospital of Brest.Â TheÂ Caymanarises at the naval base at Brest.Â The doctor SAR accompanies the patient, carried by a vehicle rescue and assist victims of marine Brest-Fire, to the emergency hospital.
The excellent coordination between the EMS and the medical team 29 LanvÃ©oc allowed to carry out this mission, not without emotion as the “uprooting” of an islander is always an event.
- KONGSBERG and Leonardo sign agreements for NH-90 and AW101 helicopters
- NH90 Program Passes Major Milestone with Delivery of 300th Production Helicopter
- Safran signs contract to support European NH90 engines
- German Navy NH90 Sea Lion performs maiden flight
- Spanish Army receives first two NH90
- Global NH90 fleet celebrates 100,000 flight hour landmark
- New Zealand Defence Force pleased with NH90 in first overseas deployment
- EDA completes Cold Blade 2016 Multinational Helicopter Exercise
- AmSafe Bridport to supply cargo nets for Dutch Chinook and NH90 fleets
- NHI signs an agreement with Dutch MEA on NH90 workshare
- Norwegian NH90 self-protection suite testing completed
- Reiser ships NH90 maintenance training rig
- Norway takes delivery of their first sonar-equipped NH90
- Airbus release their numbers for 2015
- French Army orders six more NH90s
- Airbus delivers first Swedish ASW NH90
- Selex obstacle avoidance system goes live on Italian NH90s
- NH Industries delivers the 250th NH90
- Patria to supply NH90 parts to Sweden and Finland
- French Navy receives 15th NH90 NFH