[electronic translation]Â December 31, 2011, the Cayman NH90 NFH of the flotilla of 33F-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic conducted its first medical evacuation, one of the missions assigned to this new helicopter for the Navy.
December 31 at 8 am 30, the operational center of the Navy in Brest contacts the driver alert fleet 33E of the BAN-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic medicalized for evacuation on the island of Ushant.
The medical team SAR (search and rescue) LanvÃ©oc-board a helicopter Cayman supports a patient of 86 years.
The weather can not put a device on the helipad of the University Hospital of Brest.Â TheÂ Caymanarises at the naval base at Brest.Â The doctor SAR accompanies the patient, carried by a vehicle rescue and assist victims of marine Brest-Fire, to the emergency hospital.
The excellent coordination between the EMS and the medical team 29 LanvÃ©oc allowed to carry out this mission, not without emotion as the “uprooting” of an islander is always an event.
- Safran to power Qatar NH90 fleet
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- 2nd NH90 Sea Lion prototype completes maiden flight
- NH90 joins the digital marketplace
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Last HKP 14 delivered
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- New Zealand eases NH90 flying limitations
- Safran signs contract to support German NH90 engines
- Patria wins contract for the Norwegian NH90 helicopters
- Airbus releases 2016 production numbers
- South Korea to Purchase 12 ASW Helicopters
- KONGSBERG and Leonardo sign agreements for NH-90 and AW101 helicopters
- NH90 Program Passes Major Milestone with Delivery of 300th Production Helicopter
- Safran signs contract to support European NH90 engines
- German Navy NH90 Sea Lion performs maiden flight
- Spanish Army receives first two NH90
- Global NH90 fleet celebrates 100,000 flight hour landmark
- New Zealand Defence Force pleased with NH90 in first overseas deployment