[electronic translation]Â December 31, 2011, the Cayman NH90 NFH of the flotilla of 33F-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic conducted its first medical evacuation, one of the missions assigned to this new helicopter for the Navy.
December 31 at 8 am 30, the operational center of the Navy in Brest contacts the driver alert fleet 33E of the BAN-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic medicalized for evacuation on the island of Ushant.
The medical team SAR (search and rescue) LanvÃ©oc-board a helicopter Cayman supports a patient of 86 years.
The weather can not put a device on the helipad of the University Hospital of Brest.Â TheÂ Caymanarises at the naval base at Brest.Â The doctor SAR accompanies the patient, carried by a vehicle rescue and assist victims of marine Brest-Fire, to the emergency hospital.
The excellent coordination between the EMS and the medical team 29 LanvÃ©oc allowed to carry out this mission, not without emotion as the “uprooting” of an islander is always an event.
First medical evacuation by French NH90 completed
- Australian NH90s having startup/shutdown problems in windy conditions
- NH90s are almost undeployable on Royal New Zealand Navy ships
- Sagem to update French military fleets with Euroflir 350 optronic system
- NH Industries celebrates NH90 Initial Operational Capability in Belgium
- 15th NH90 Caiman delivered to French Army
- Airbus Helicopters to show wide range at Paris Air Show
- Airbus Helicopters to show six models at Paris Air Show 2015
- Belgium puts NH90 into operation
- Rheinmetall to upgrade NH90 Cockpit Trainer
- Stock Check – A total of 237 NH90s have so far been delivered
- NH90 acquisition criticised as NZ use Seasprite for Vanuatu aid flights
- HAL renews Saab contract for Dhruv Self-protection Systems
- Airbus Helicopters rejects bribery allegations in Greek NH-90 deal
- French Navy signs off MU90 torpedo on NH90 Caiman
- Interim solution gets German NH90s airborne again
- Airbus Helicopters confirms its long-term commitment to the Middle East‘s armed forces
- Sogitec wins Swedish NH90 training contract
- Germany grounds NH90 over design flaw
- Terma to Field Aircraft Survivability Equipment on Dutch NH90s
- Airbus Helicopters aims to improve product safety after accidents