[electronic translation]Â December 31, 2011, the Cayman NH90 NFH of the flotilla of 33F-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic conducted its first medical evacuation, one of the missions assigned to this new helicopter for the Navy.
December 31 at 8 am 30, the operational center of the Navy in Brest contacts the driver alert fleet 33E of the BAN-LanvÃ©oc Poulmic medicalized for evacuation on the island of Ushant.
The medical team SAR (search and rescue) LanvÃ©oc-board a helicopter Cayman supports a patient of 86 years.
The weather can not put a device on the helipad of the University Hospital of Brest.Â TheÂ Caymanarises at the naval base at Brest.Â The doctor SAR accompanies the patient, carried by a vehicle rescue and assist victims of marine Brest-Fire, to the emergency hospital.
The excellent coordination between the EMS and the medical team 29 LanvÃ©oc allowed to carry out this mission, not without emotion as the “uprooting” of an islander is always an event.
- Belgium takes Delivery of last NH90TTH
- NH90: Retrofit of New Zealand’s fleet completed
- Kongsberg and AgustaWestland increased co-operation
- AgustaWestland impresses with Farnborough line-up
- Australian National Audit Office criticises NH90 procurement program
- Corrosion stops Netherlands NH90 deliveries
- NHI Delivers the 200th NH90
- 19-Jun-14 NH Industries NH90 Termez, Uzbekistan
- Australian Army Black Hawk upgrade to hit 70 jobs
- ILA 2014: NH90 celebrates 50,000 flight hours
- Qatar commits to huge military orders including NH90 and AH-64E
- Airbus Helicopters highlights 30 years of Middle East military support at DIMDEX
- Airbus Helicopters takes NH90 and AS565 models to DIMDEX exhibition
- AmSafe Bridport wins multipurpose helicopter transport system contract for French military
- Sweden takes delivery of first International Mission NH90
- New Zealand compensated for NH90 delays
- Royal Netherlands Navy Takes Delivery of NH90 Mission Planning & Analysis System
- Eurocopter at the 2013 Dubai Airshow
- Finland renegotiates NH90 contract
- Patria nominated as Nordic NH90 Service Center