With their new, more interactive website, Helicopter New York City has a new section devoted specifically for customer stories, experiences and review of their award winning helicopter tours.
“We’re not only excited about the new look and feel of the website experience for our visitors,” states Matthew Day, Vice President of Business Development at Helicopter New York City, “but we want our customers to do the talking by relating their experiences, stories and reviews of our helicopter tours.”
Voted “Best Tour in NYC” by the Association of Hotel Concierges three years in a row, Helicopter New York City prides itself in outstanding New York helicopter tour experiences and award winning customer satisfaction.
The new area on the website is specifically designated for customers to write the company telling their experience with Helicopter New York City – for all to see.
“You can’t get any more transparent than this,” continues Day. “Real stories and reviews from real customers who have experienced a helicopter tour from Helicopter New York City.”
Helicopter New York City relies on the safety and reliability of the Bell 407 for its helicopter tours with FAA certified pilots. Customers enjoy panoramic views, generous legroom and amazingly comfortable leather seats making their Helicopter New York City tour nothing short of extraordinary.
To book a helicopter tour or submit a story or review:
Visit: Helicopter New York City Tours
About Helicopter New York City:
Voted “Best Tour in NYC” by the Association of Hotel Concierges three years in a row, Helicopter New York City prides itself not only in an outstanding New York helicopter tour experience, but in their dedication to safety and customer satisfaction. Helicopter New York City uses only state-of-the-art, new helicopters with qualified FAA certified pilots providing an exhilarating once-in-a-lifetime tour experience that is specifically designed to be safe, dependable and fun.
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- 25-Apr-13 N937GR Bell 407 Mount Aeneas, US-Montana
- 18-Apr-13 N495AE Bell 407 Waco, US-Texas
- 15-Apr-13 N408GA Bell 407 New River, US-Arizona
- Hawker Pacific announces Queensland Bell 407 sale
- New Mercy Air Med helicopter is in service
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems
- Northrop Grumman to Produce More MQ-8C Fire Scouts for US Navy
- Bell booked 50 orders at Heli-Expo 2013
- Honeywell HTS900 powered Eagle 407HP Begins Flight Testing
- Bell and Air Medical Holdings Group Reach Landmark Deal for 30 Helicopters
- 03-Mar-13 N911LL Bell 407 Scottsbluff, US-Nebraska
- Astronics Max-Viz-1500 approved for Bell 206/407 in China
- Flagstaff hospital’s helicopter fills in for DPS
- ExecuJet Africa showcasing helicopter charter at Mining Indaba 2013
- Bell civil helicopter sales up 50% in 2012
- St. Vincent StatFlight to add new base with Bell 407