Component Control has announced that Aero-Parts Connections Inc., a premier supplier of aircraft safety and emergency equipment to the airline and aircraft repair industries, has expanded its investment with Quantum MRO and Logistics software to support its new sister company, Aviation Inflatables Inc. Aviation Inflatables is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certified repair facility, with operational approval from the U.S. Department of Transportation and EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) for the supply and servicing of aircraft safety and emergency equipment. This includes aspirator assemblies, inflatable evacuation slides and life rafts, life vests and more.
“We originally chose Quantum to manage our Aero-Parts Connections supply business because Quantum was, and still is, considered the industry standard both in terms of functionality and scalability,” said Marilyn Callwood, General Manager, Aero-Parts Connection and Aviation Inflatables. “As we grow in volume and diversify our business offering, as we’ve done with Aviation Inflatables, Quantum has worked seamlessly and very efficiently to help us better manage our businesses.”
Along with managing daily operations, both companies will use Quantum to fulfill contracts with Delta Air Lines. Aviation Inflatables’ contract with Delta Air Lines is to overhaul and service their safety and emergency equipment units, while the Aero-Parts Connections’ contract supplies Delta Air Lines with replacement units. Through Quantum, Delta customers will have 24/7 online access to parts service order status via each company website. Said Callwood, “Securing two contracts with Delta, one of the largest airlines in the world, has catapulted Aviation Inflatables and Aero-Parts Connections into an challenging and exhilarating period of growth. We have confidence that Quantum will help us keep all our customers very happy.”
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution delivered to Aviation Inflatables operates on a highly scalable and secure Oracle TM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. For more information on the specific modules purchased by Aviation Inflatables, please see appendix one below.
About Aviation Inflatables
Aviation Inflatables, Inc. is a licensed FAA repair station specializing in emergency equipment for the aviation industry. All of our management, quality control, and key technicians are from industry leading aviation emergency equipment manufacturers, and we utilize state-of-the-art equipment, which has revolutionized the emergency equipment repairs sector, to reduce customer turnaround time. The alliance that Aviation Inflatables and Aero-Parts Connections share has permitted us to offer customers the highest standard of quality, customer service and the most competitive price in the industry.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution/redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
- NH90: Retrofit of New Zealand’s fleet completed
- Bell Helicopter Introduces the First Two Bell 429s to Poland
- FAA Proposes $428,000 Civil Penalty Against Air Methods Corporation
- Bell Helicopter Showcases the Bell 429 WLG’s Capabilities through a Five Month Customer Demo Tour in Latin America
- First Hellfire missile test for Royal Australian Navy MH-60R
- Airbus Helicopters Canada delivers AS350 B3e to Lakeshore Helicopters
- Adena Selects MedFlight for Critical Care Air Transport
- Communications & Power Industries Awarded $6M To Support Apache
- Airbus Helicopters starts delivery of EC145 T2 with DRF Luftrettung
- Raytheon fires four TALON Laser-Guided Rockets from MD 530G helicopter
- Helitech – EHA Rotorcraft Seminars lift off with keynote address from EASA
- Building cooperation at Hot Blade 2014
- Rotorcraft Support adds EC130T2 STC for replacement of NiCad battery
- Apache Guardians perform first deck landing qualifications
- OPITO makes Gulf of Mexico travel safer with new survival training standard
- Osprey makes Sapporo Airshow debut
- Erickson Announces Date for Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Bell CEO John Garrison: In It Together
- REACH Air Medical Services AnnouncesNew Air Ambulance Base in Willits, CA
- Air Methods to Report Second Quarter Financial Results