Component Control has announced that Aero-Parts Connections Inc., a premier supplier of aircraft safety and emergency equipment to the airline and aircraft repair industries, has expanded its investment with Quantum MRO and Logistics software to support its new sister company, Aviation Inflatables Inc. Aviation Inflatables is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certified repair facility, with operational approval from the U.S. Department of Transportation and EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) for the supply and servicing of aircraft safety and emergency equipment. This includes aspirator assemblies, inflatable evacuation slides and life rafts, life vests and more.
â€œWe originally chose Quantum to manage our Aero-Parts Connections supply business because Quantum was, and still is, considered the industry standard both in terms of functionality and scalability,â€ said Marilyn Callwood, General Manager, Aero-Parts Connection and Aviation Inflatables. â€œAs we grow in volume and diversify our business offering, as weâ€™ve done with Aviation Inflatables, Quantum has worked seamlessly and very efficiently to help us better manage our businesses.â€
Along with managing daily operations, both companies will use Quantum to fulfill contracts with Delta Air Lines. Aviation Inflatablesâ€™ contract with Delta Air Lines is to overhaul and service their safety and emergency equipment units, while the Aero-Parts Connectionsâ€™ contract supplies Delta Air Lines with replacement units. Through Quantum, Delta customers will have 24/7 online access to parts service order status via each company website. Said Callwood, â€œSecuring two contracts with Delta, one of the largest airlines in the world, has catapulted Aviation Inflatables and Aero-Parts Connections into an challenging and exhilarating period of growth. We have confidence that Quantum will help us keep all our customers very happy.â€
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution delivered to Aviation Inflatables operates on a highly scalable and secure Oracle TM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. For more information on the specific modules purchased by Aviation Inflatables, please see appendix one below.
About Aviation Inflatables
Aviation Inflatables, Inc. is a licensed FAA repair station specializing in emergency equipment for the aviation industry. All of our management, quality control, and key technicians are from industry leading aviation emergency equipment manufacturers, and we utilize state-of-the-art equipment, which has revolutionized the emergency equipment repairs sector, to reduce customer turnaround time. The alliance that Aviation Inflatables and Aero-Parts Connections share has permitted us to offer customers the highest standard of quality, customer service and the most competitive price in the industry.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution/redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
Component Control Software to manage Aviation Inflatables facility
- The Challenges and Adventures of Helicopter Maintenance
- 28-Feb-15 Robinson R22 Archerfield, Australia
- 28-Feb-15 VH-YHD Enstrom 280C Deception Bay, Australia
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight extends plasma trial
- MV-22 Osprey refuels from KC-10 for the first time
- Kuwait to operate first EMS Bell 429s in Middle East
- Helicentre Aviation Academy’s Cabri G2 Fleet Increases to Five
- UK civilian SAR launched with ceremony
- Vision Systems to unveil dimmable sun visor at Heli-Expo
- Rockwell Collins launches Pro Line Fusion for commercial helicopter platforms
- SLU Partners with Midwest Helicopter to Offer Flight Training
- UK Air ambulance charities receive share of £5M banking sector fines
- Snowy Hydro SouthCare boss leaving for new cancer charity role
- Ambulance Victoria Takes Delivery of its first AW139
- UAE takes delivery of three SAR AW139s
- VIH Aerospace Exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2015
- REACH Air Medical Services Completes 100,000 Successful Patient Transports
- Perry Siler Announces Retirement at Conclusion of Heli-Expo 2016
- Safe Flight Icing Conditions Detector on Display at Heli-Expo
- Garmin Introduces Helicopter-Specific ADS-B Solutions