Component Control has announced that Aero-Parts Connections Inc., a premier supplier of aircraft safety and emergency equipment to the airline and aircraft repair industries, has expanded its investment with Quantum MRO and Logistics software to support its new sister company, Aviation Inflatables Inc. Aviation Inflatables is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certified repair facility, with operational approval from the U.S. Department of Transportation and EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) for the supply and servicing of aircraft safety and emergency equipment. This includes aspirator assemblies, inflatable evacuation slides and life rafts, life vests and more.
â€œWe originally chose Quantum to manage our Aero-Parts Connections supply business because Quantum was, and still is, considered the industry standard both in terms of functionality and scalability,â€ said Marilyn Callwood, General Manager, Aero-Parts Connection and Aviation Inflatables. â€œAs we grow in volume and diversify our business offering, as weâ€™ve done with Aviation Inflatables, Quantum has worked seamlessly and very efficiently to help us better manage our businesses.â€
Along with managing daily operations, both companies will use Quantum to fulfill contracts with Delta Air Lines. Aviation Inflatablesâ€™ contract with Delta Air Lines is to overhaul and service their safety and emergency equipment units, while the Aero-Parts Connectionsâ€™ contract supplies Delta Air Lines with replacement units. Through Quantum, Delta customers will have 24/7 online access to parts service order status via each company website. Said Callwood, â€œSecuring two contracts with Delta, one of the largest airlines in the world, has catapulted Aviation Inflatables and Aero-Parts Connections into an challenging and exhilarating period of growth. We have confidence that Quantum will help us keep all our customers very happy.â€
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution delivered to Aviation Inflatables operates on a highly scalable and secure Oracle TM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. For more information on the specific modules purchased by Aviation Inflatables, please see appendix one below.
About Aviation Inflatables
Aviation Inflatables, Inc. is a licensed FAA repair station specializing in emergency equipment for the aviation industry. All of our management, quality control, and key technicians are from industry leading aviation emergency equipment manufacturers, and we utilize state-of-the-art equipment, which has revolutionized the emergency equipment repairs sector, to reduce customer turnaround time. The alliance that Aviation Inflatables and Aero-Parts Connections share has permitted us to offer customers the highest standard of quality, customer service and the most competitive price in the industry.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution/redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
- Australia accepts last of 24 MH-60Rs
- BLR Aerospace starts taking orders for H125 FastFin
- DRF Luftrettung reports on first half year statistics
- Era Group Announces FY 2016 Q2 Earnings Release Call
- Top 3 Emerging Trends in the Global Helicopter Simulator market
- SAFE Structure Designs delivers M250 engine stand to A&P Helicopters
- Viterra Renews Partnership With STARS Air Ambulance
- Coptersafety orders five new Full Flight Simulators
- Metro Aviation appoints new manager for Operational Control Center
- Summit Aviation adds S-76D to approvals list
- Air Methods provides Q2 financials update
- S-64 Composite Main Rotor Blade Program Passes Initial Flight Test Milestone
- Baltimore County PD safety record recognized by Airbus
- XTI Aircraft Company takes three big steps forward with VTOL TriFan
- VH-92A Presidential Helicopter completes Critical Design Review
- CHC offers storage space for offshore helicopters
- Zurich operator Heli-Link renamed DC Aviation Switzerland
- Bell Expands Tennessee Customization centre
- Aeronautical Accessories Adds Bell 412 Crew Mobility Restraint Kit
- Royal Australian Navy hosts first MV-22 Osprey sea trials