Component Control has announced that Aero-Parts Connections Inc., a premier supplier of aircraft safety and emergency equipment to the airline and aircraft repair industries, has expanded its investment with Quantum MRO and Logistics software to support its new sister company, Aviation Inflatables Inc. Aviation Inflatables is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certified repair facility, with operational approval from the U.S. Department of Transportation and EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) for the supply and servicing of aircraft safety and emergency equipment. This includes aspirator assemblies, inflatable evacuation slides and life rafts, life vests and more.
â€œWe originally chose Quantum to manage our Aero-Parts Connections supply business because Quantum was, and still is, considered the industry standard both in terms of functionality and scalability,â€ said Marilyn Callwood, General Manager, Aero-Parts Connection and Aviation Inflatables. â€œAs we grow in volume and diversify our business offering, as weâ€™ve done with Aviation Inflatables, Quantum has worked seamlessly and very efficiently to help us better manage our businesses.â€
Along with managing daily operations, both companies will use Quantum to fulfill contracts with Delta Air Lines. Aviation Inflatablesâ€™ contract with Delta Air Lines is to overhaul and service their safety and emergency equipment units, while the Aero-Parts Connectionsâ€™ contract supplies Delta Air Lines with replacement units. Through Quantum, Delta customers will have 24/7 online access to parts service order status via each company website. Said Callwood, â€œSecuring two contracts with Delta, one of the largest airlines in the world, has catapulted Aviation Inflatables and Aero-Parts Connections into an challenging and exhilarating period of growth. We have confidence that Quantum will help us keep all our customers very happy.â€
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution delivered to Aviation Inflatables operates on a highly scalable and secure Oracle TM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. For more information on the specific modules purchased by Aviation Inflatables, please see appendix one below.
About Aviation Inflatables
Aviation Inflatables, Inc. is a licensed FAA repair station specializing in emergency equipment for the aviation industry. All of our management, quality control, and key technicians are from industry leading aviation emergency equipment manufacturers, and we utilize state-of-the-art equipment, which has revolutionized the emergency equipment repairs sector, to reduce customer turnaround time. The alliance that Aviation Inflatables and Aero-Parts Connections share has permitted us to offer customers the highest standard of quality, customer service and the most competitive price in the industry.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution/redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
- Zip Aviation orders Bell 407GX
- Aviation Specialties Unlimited Unveils New OWLS at NBAA
- Twin Haven buys Apache / Black Hawk supplier Impresa
- Helisota becomes an official representative of Mil and component manufacturer FED
- Friday is last day to sign up for AHS HELMOT XVI event
- Dallas Airmotive Breaks Ground on New Rotorcraft Center at DFW Airport
- Russian engine manufacturer Klimov celebrates 100 years
- Bell showcases Mecaer 429 interior at NBAA
- Northrop Grumman to Supply New Attitude/Heading Reference System for Airbus Helicopters
- HSC-12 changes command at sea
- FlightSafety and ADA to build Learning Center in Abu Dhabi
- Police in Macedonia arrest 9 in helicopter scam
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 October 2014
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 October 2014
- Falcon Aviation Services Signs Contract for Two AW189s
- AW609 Test Pilots Receive Iven C. Kincheloe Award
- MAV Student Challenge Rules Announced
- Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship awarded by AHS
- Innovation Brings Safe, Certified, Nanophosphate® Lithium Batteries to New Business Aircraft
- JSSI Expands Commitment to Helicopter Market