Component Control has announced that Aero-Parts Connections Inc., a premier supplier of aircraft safety and emergency equipment to the airline and aircraft repair industries, has expanded its investment with Quantum MRO and Logistics software to support its new sister company, Aviation Inflatables Inc. Aviation Inflatables is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certified repair facility, with operational approval from the U.S. Department of Transportation and EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) for the supply and servicing of aircraft safety and emergency equipment. This includes aspirator assemblies, inflatable evacuation slides and life rafts, life vests and more.
“We originally chose Quantum to manage our Aero-Parts Connections supply business because Quantum was, and still is, considered the industry standard both in terms of functionality and scalability,” said Marilyn Callwood, General Manager, Aero-Parts Connection and Aviation Inflatables. “As we grow in volume and diversify our business offering, as we’ve done with Aviation Inflatables, Quantum has worked seamlessly and very efficiently to help us better manage our businesses.”
Along with managing daily operations, both companies will use Quantum to fulfill contracts with Delta Air Lines. Aviation Inflatables’ contract with Delta Air Lines is to overhaul and service their safety and emergency equipment units, while the Aero-Parts Connections’ contract supplies Delta Air Lines with replacement units. Through Quantum, Delta customers will have 24/7 online access to parts service order status via each company website. Said Callwood, “Securing two contracts with Delta, one of the largest airlines in the world, has catapulted Aviation Inflatables and Aero-Parts Connections into an challenging and exhilarating period of growth. We have confidence that Quantum will help us keep all our customers very happy.”
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution delivered to Aviation Inflatables operates on a highly scalable and secure Oracle TM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. For more information on the specific modules purchased by Aviation Inflatables, please see appendix one below.
About Aviation Inflatables
Aviation Inflatables, Inc. is a licensed FAA repair station specializing in emergency equipment for the aviation industry. All of our management, quality control, and key technicians are from industry leading aviation emergency equipment manufacturers, and we utilize state-of-the-art equipment, which has revolutionized the emergency equipment repairs sector, to reduce customer turnaround time. The alliance that Aviation Inflatables and Aero-Parts Connections share has permitted us to offer customers the highest standard of quality, customer service and the most competitive price in the industry.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution/redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
- Raytheon awarded $17M for MH-60R/S Multi-Spectral Targeting Systems
- ACE Signs 3-year LTA with AgustaWestland Philadelphia
- Pall Aerospace Introduces PUREservices MRO Program
- Basta Holdings moves into helicopter leasing
- Capital Air purchases Entrol B206 FNPT II simulator
- Bell Helicopter Training Academy Celebrates 130,000 Student Milestone
- Black Knight Transformer Successfully Completes First Flights
- Sandel launches all-digital Attitude & Heading Reference System
- Frasca first to integrate Garmin’s GTN 650 into Flight Simulators
- Northwest MedStar takes to the air from Missoula base
- Lord Corp receives two-year Chinook vibration control contract
- SCRA wins $2.8M contract for Future Vertical Lift composite structures
- Flight Safety Foundation announces new President/CEO
- SkyTrac Systems Introduces Duty Hours Feature to SkyWeb
- Heli Protection Europe buys Entrol simulator based on Bell 412
- Airbus Helicopters displaying at DSA in Kuala Lumpur
- GAMA Opens New Middle East/North Africa Office in Dubai
- Airbus Group Named Preferred Employer By French Engineering Students in 2014
- CHC AW139 fleet passes 100,000 Flight Hours
- 13-Apr-14 Reno, US-Nevada (1F)