DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approval of DART Aerospace Ltdâ€™s (DAS) stainless steel Run-on Landing Wearplates forÂ the Bell 206L/L1/L3/L4 and 407 Standard Skidtubes and Float Skidtubes.
DART Aerospaceâ€™s Ltd. (DAS) traditional wearplates and wearpads are designed for durability under normal wear conditions. However, training and run-on landings present unique requirements for durability far in excess of normal operations. DAS Run-on Landing Wearplates are specifically designed for the harsh use of training and run-on landings. DAS Run-on Landing Wearplates feature an easy thru-bolt installation, corrosion resistant stainless steel construction, a generous overlay of highly wear resistant tungsten carbide and a corrosion resistant compound between the skidtube and wearplate (no gaskets or sealant required).
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Improved wear resistance
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Easy & quick to install & remove with an innovative thru bolt design
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Corrosion resistant
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Ideal for training operations
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Compatible on DART skidtubes
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Can be retrofitted to older skidtubes or ordered on new skidtubes
â€œDAS recognizes that standard wearplates may not provide sufficient protection for some types of operations.Â DAS run-on landing wearplates can be retrofitted to existing skidtubes or ordered on new skidtubes.Â Also, the thru bolt design means that changing wearplates is easier.â€Â Quote, Bill Beckett, DART VP Canadian Operations.
DART Aerospace Ltd. (DAS) is Proudly Distributed by:
DARTÂ Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Bell 407 operator LJ Aviation renews ACSF registration
- Sonoma County Sheriff gets sign off for new Bell 407GXP
- New Bell representative for UK and Ireland
- 18-May-17 N6040Y Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- 13-May-17 Bell 407 Mosul, Iraq
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems B407 Cargo Hook Kits
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center to Replace Bell 407
- 02-May-17 N457PH Bell 407 Grand Bay, US-Gulf of Mexico
- PhilJets Confirms Addition of Airbus H130, H145, and Bell 407 Helicopters in Its Fleet