The HAI Flight Operations Committee wants YOU at our first "Operator's Forum." At the forum, you will get to direct how the meeting develops - onsite and in real time - including what problems the committee begins to address with the FAA.
On Mon., Feb 13, 2012, from 8:00 - 10:00 am, in Room C-141 of the Dallas Convention Center, FAA personnel from flight standards, ATC, aircraft certifications, and from across FAA's lines of business, will listen and participate. Every topic is welcome: IFR, VFR, Heliports, OpsSpec, ATC, Night Operations-Aided/Unaided, Aircraft Equipage, and Training.
Because ultimately everything is related directly or indirectly to flight operations and how helicopter pilots perform their jobs, do not miss this meeting - it is all about YOU!
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men