The HAI Flight Operations Committee wants YOU at our first "Operator's Forum." At the forum, you will get to direct how the meeting develops - onsite and in real time - including what problems the committee begins to address with the FAA.
On Mon., Feb 13, 2012, from 8:00 - 10:00 am, in Room C-141 of the Dallas Convention Center, FAA personnel from flight standards, ATC, aircraft certifications, and from across FAA's lines of business, will listen and participate. Every topic is welcome: IFR, VFR, Heliports, OpsSpec, ATC, Night Operations-Aided/Unaided, Aircraft Equipage, and Training.
Because ultimately everything is related directly or indirectly to flight operations and how helicopter pilots perform their jobs, do not miss this meeting - it is all about YOU!
- FAA issues Advisory Circular on Reporting Wildlife Aircraft Strikes
- New E-HOTS support partnership consortium
- VNH South recognised for flight hour milestone as more EC225s arrive
- Heli-One secures multi-million-dollar PBH contract with NHV
- Eurocopter and Ramco partner for cloud-based helicopter maintenance software
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards