The popular Helicopter Safety Awareness Courses for Safety Representatives are to continue in 2012.
Step Change's Helicopter Safety Steering Group has given its support to continue these well received courses, which are open to offshore safety representatives and other personnel who would like to find out more about offshore flight operations and safety.
The full-day events are run by pilots and technicians from helicopter operators and cover flight operations, maintenance, a hangar visit and an open question session.
Dates confirmed so far are:
The courses began when 12 were held in 2010 and a further seven in 2011.
Places are limited to 20 delegates per day and a £55 + VAT booking fee will be charged to cover venue and catering costs.
Places can be booked online via the Oil & Gas UK website.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components