The popular Helicopter Safety Awareness Courses for Safety Representatives are to continue in 2012.
Step Change's Helicopter Safety Steering Group has given its support to continue these well received courses, which are open to offshore safety representatives and other personnel who would like to find out more about offshore flight operations and safety.
The full-day events are run by pilots and technicians from helicopter operators and cover flight operations, maintenance, a hangar visit and an open question session.
Dates confirmed so far are:
The courses began when 12 were held in 2010 and a further seven in 2011.
Places are limited to 20 delegates per day and a £55 + VAT booking fee will be charged to cover venue and catering costs.
Places can be booked online via the Oil & Gas UK website.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE