Softtech LLC, the maker of the Flight Vector™ family of products, is proud to announce Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters has adopted the Flight & Duty Tracker™ system into their operations at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and their Las Vegas/Boulder City operations! Papillon employed Flight & Duty Tracker™ in early January.
Softtech LLC announced in early January that they will be attending Heli-Expo 2012 for the first time showcasing two exciting and innovative products: Flight Vector Mapping™ and Flight & Duty Tracker™. Both products will be on display at the Flight Vector booth #8548 located in Hall F near the HAI booth.
Flight Vector Map™ Track all of your assets, including other assets in the Flight Vector system, on the best looking map in the industry! Allows for easy compliance of FAA Operations Specification A021 dealing with computing your minimum safe altitude for each leg of the flight. We will look at the terrain and obstacles along your route and display your minimum safe altitude for the leg easily print and go.
Flight & Duty Tracker™ is an online solution to all of your FAR Part 135 flight and duty tracking needs and more! As a manager of small or large flight operations it is essential to track completely all training events due for each pilot in addition to all flight times and duty times of your pilot staff. Our system is accessible on any device that can access the internet for easy input while in the field or in the office in order to keep headquarters up-to-date. In addition, file company incident reports allowing safety managers to track, trend, and generate reports to be used in your SMS. Flight & Duty Tracker™ can be customized for your company's needs. Full compliance with FAR 135.63, .247, .261, .263, .265, .267, .271, .293, .297, .299 and more. In addition, we'll work with you and your POI to comply with electronic records keeping requirements of AC 120-78.
For a complete demo come join us at Heli-Expo!
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole