For the month of February, HeliFlite is offering a "Half HeliCard™" (12.5 hours) as an introduction to the 25-hour HeliCard™ program. This is an outstanding opportunity for customers to enjoy significant, year round savings, while having guaranteed access to HeliFlite's award winning helicopter service.
At HeliFlite, HeliCard™ sales have grown dramatically as customers recognize they can enjoy the guaranteed availability of helicopter ownership without a large capital investment or carrying costs. No long-term commitment is required. The HeliCard™ is the perfect option for regional helicopter transportation.
The HeliFlite fleet features a complement of Bell 430 and Sikorsky S-76 executive class helicopters. HeliFlite only operates twin-engine aircraft and always flies with two pilots. All aircraft are Category A certified and equipped with a Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS-1), Electronic Flight Instrumentation System (EFIS), and a Global Positioning System (GPS) for precise navigation in any weather. In the Northeast, helicopters are the most efficient way to travel providing a distinct advantage with the ability to land at airports, helipads, golf courses and private estates.
Founded in 1998, HeliFlite is a full service helicopter operator offering on-demand charter, HeliCard, fractional ownership and aircraft management services. The company operates within a 250-mile radius of New York City. HeliFlite employs the top personnel in the industry including pilots who average over 5,000 hours of flight experience. The Director of Maintenance was formerly a maintenance supervisor for the presidential helicopter squadron. HeliFlite's outstanding safety record has been recognized by ARG/US International who has awarded HeliFlite "Platinum" status as well as Wyvern who has audited the company seven times and recommends HeliFlite as a preferred operator. HeliFlite is the premier helicopter service provider for Fortune 500 companies, aviation professionals, and affluent travelers for both business and personal use. HeliFlite operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
For more information about HeliFlite visit www.HeliFlite.com
- West Michigan’s Newest Crime Fighter
- FlightSafety now offers B212/412/430 training in Dallas
- 23-Sep-12 Bell 430 Belem, Brazil
- Florida’s Lee County suspends EMS operations for 6-9 months
- HeliFlite adds second S76 to fleet
- 30-Apr-12 N433UM Bell 430 Tecumseh, US-Michigan
- UT Lifestar launches web-based survey tool
- HeliFlite expands charter operations to Florida
- HeliFlite awarded Platinum Safety Rating by Argus International
- HeliFlite introduces private helicopter airport transfer services
- Lee County EMS MedStar implements 40 day “Safety Stand Down”
- HeliFlite marks 20,000 accident-free hours
- Stolen Bell 430 found at Dallas motel
- Idaho-based EMS operator expecting two Bell 429s
- UM Survival Flight gets green light for new $11M HQ
- Lee County MedStar chooses Donaldson B430 inlet barrier filter
- Lee County Medstar selects Becker Avionics for Bell 430
- URS delivers two modified B430s to Ecuadorian Navy
- 03-Jul-10 VT-… Bell B430 Giddhore, India
- Sabotage ruled out in Sept-09 Andhra Pradesh chief minister crash