Bristow Group Inc.(NYSE: BRS), the leading provider of helicopter services to the offshore energy industry, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share of common stock issued and outstanding at the close of business onMarch 1, 2012 (the "Record Date"). The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on the Record Date. There were 35,678,632 shares of Bristow's common stock issued and outstanding as of January 27, 2012.
ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP INC.
Bristow Group Inc. is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea,Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Alaska, Australia, Brazil, Russia and Trinidad. For more information, visit the Company's website atwww.bristowgroup.com.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE