Aviation Specialties Unlimited, (ASU) announced today the award winners for the Second Annual Night Vision Awards to be held from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Sunday February 12, at Heli Expo in Dallas. The event is open to Heli Expo attendees and will held at the Dallas Convention Center in Ballroom A2 near the exhibit hall.
Travis County STAR Flight won the Mark of Excellence Award. Texas Department of Public Safety won the Community Awareness Award. A 10-Year Service award will be presented to the Los Angeles County Fire Department Air Operations Unit. REACH Air Medical Services, STAT MedEvac and Collier County MedFlight will be given the 5-Year Service Award.
“There were a lot of great nominees,” said Marketing Director Hannah Gordon. “All the nominees are a tribute to the many operators proudly serving their communities through EMS, Law Enforcement, SAR and Fire Fighting operations. There are countless stories of saved lives and successful missions made possibly with night vision systems. We look forward to honoring the award winners and invite Heli Expo attendees to join us.”
The Night Vision Awards were established in 2011 to recognize operations using night vision systems to safely protect and serve communities while championing the call for safe night flights. Doors open at 5:00. Drinks and refreshments will be served. The award ceremony will begin at 5:30.
- Night vision goggles and replacement parts
- Service/inspection for goggles
- NVG cockpit lighting solutions, installed by our FAA-approved 145 repair station technicians at our facility in Boise, Idaho, or at the customer’s facility
- Cockpit replacement parts provided by our FAA-approved PMA
- Initial and recurrent training for flight crews on the use of night vision via an FAA-approved 141 Training Program and/or 135 Air Operator Certificate
- Assistance in establishing Night Vision Programs.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole