Global Winnipeg has the only Television News Helicopter in Winnipeg and we want your help in naming it.
Prize: A tour over Winnipeg in the Global Winnipeg News Helicopter and a meet and greet with Eva Kovacs and “bragging rights” on having named our Helicopter.
Our News Helicopter will give viewers breaking news and traffic coverage they wonâ€™t see anywhere else. Watch the Morning News on Global Winnipeg for more details.
CONTEST PERIOD:Â The Contest begins at 6:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (â€œCSTâ€) on February 6, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on February 24, 2012 (the “Contest Period”).
Contest entry form here
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away