Global Winnipeg has the only Television News Helicopter in Winnipeg and we want your help in naming it.
Prize: A tour over Winnipeg in the Global Winnipeg News Helicopter and a meet and greet with Eva Kovacs and “bragging rights” on having named our Helicopter.
Our News Helicopter will give viewers breaking news and traffic coverage they wonâ€™t see anywhere else. Watch the Morning News on Global Winnipeg for more details.
CONTEST PERIOD:Â The Contest begins at 6:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (â€œCSTâ€) on February 6, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on February 24, 2012 (the “Contest Period”).
Contest entry form here
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd