Home to Mustang Helicopters and Maverick Airlines, the state-of-the-art hangar is complete with a variety of amenities designed to bring comfort to our customers as they await their departure to the spectacular Grand Canyon.
High-definition televisions broadcast tips and trivia, a quaint cafÃ© awaits those customers looking to grab a quick snack or drink before or after their flight, and stunning photographs by famed artist Peter Lik line the walls for our customers’ viewing pleasure. “We are excited to be opening this new facility,” said John Buch, President of Maverick Aviation Group. “We have amazing customers who deserve the best and great employees who are dedicated to providing our customers with a world-class experience. This modern building is a tribute to both.”
Aside from an exciting new lobby, the facility houses Maverick Aviation Group’s corporate offices, boasts a spacious meeting area for clients, and is 51% more efficient than our former facilities. And, impressed by the sprawling hangar, the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority chose Maverick Aviation Group’s new terminal as the select venue for National Tour Association’s 2011 Convention Ice Breaker.
We are excited for the future of our Mustang Helicopters and Maverick Airlines brands and we invite you to join us in celebrating the expansion of Maverick Aviation Group.
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada
- 30-Mar-13 N911AA Eurocopter AS350B3 Talkeetna, US-Alaska (3F)
- 30-Mar-13 F-HJTE Eurocopter AS350B3 Concorezzo, Italy
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems