United Rotorcraft is pleased to announce it has recently signed an agreement with Bell Helicopter, headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, to provide a medical interior kit for a new Bell 429 aircraft. The agreement includes the manufacture of an FAA (STC’d) approved medical EMS interior that will be shipped to Bell Helicopter’s facility in Piney Flats, TN for integration into a Bell 429 “demonstrator” aircraft. The aircraft is slated to be delivered during the second quarter of 2012.
The medical interior will include a carbon fiber floor overlay, two adjustable aft facing crew seats as well as one forward facing seat. The litter system will be a United Rotorcraft Rollâ€On Foldâ€Up (RoFu) that includes collapsible arm rails for added safety and an adjustable headrest that can be used for taxi, takeâ€off, and landing. On board life saving systems will include liquid oxygen, compressed air, and suction as well as an abundance of AC power. The interior is completed with medical equipment racks, customized storage pouches, and a Night Vision lighting system.
About United Rotorcraft
United Rotorcraft is a united front of expertise, precision, and dedication to enhancing the completion and service support of aircraft completions, refurbishments, painting services and accessory availability for more than just Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) operations. United Rotorcraft, with its expanded operational facilities, is able to provide current and future customers a partner who can provide innovative interiors, EMS kits, paint and service for HEMS, Military, VIP, Law Enforcement, and Search and Rescue operations. United Rotorcraft will deliver highâ€quality interior solutions and unequalled customer support.
- Bell announces foreign approval of seven Aeronautical Accessories products
- Bell detail Paris Air Show presence
- First Bell 429 arrives in UK
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Astronics Max-Viz 1500 Approved For New and Retrofit Bell 429s
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- Aeronautical Accessories launches Bell 429 skid shoes
- Delaware State Police contract for two Bell 429s
- Indonesia approves heavier Bell 429
- Retractable gear Bell 429 – First pictures
- Tanis announces preheat system for Bell 429
- Bell appoints new Russian Sales Representative
- Bell 429 Cargo Basket available through Aeronautical Accessories
- Aeronautical Accessories exclusively distributes Tanis preheat system for Bell 429
- Israel Certifies Bell 429
- Bell at Heli-Expo – Relentlessly focused on its customers
- Bell confirms HeliHub.com stories on Nigerian 429s
- Nigeria validates higher weight Bell 429