Cadorath Aerospace has purchased a local machine shop as well as two CNC Machining Centers to provide additional support for their Bell Helicopter and Rolls-Royce component rework programs.
“Our two new Doosan Machining Centers add 20% more production capacity. We now have 12 CNC machines,” says Dave Haines, the Senior VP for Cadorath. “Plus, the Machine Shop adds another 7500 square feet of work space, five more manual lathes and two more manual milling machines to our overall operation.”
The extra capacity complements the 40 pieces of machining equipment currently used in the Lafayette, LA and Winnipeg, MB facilities and will help meet the increased demand for rework on Bell Helicopters and Rolls-Royce engines.
Established in 1990 by The Cadorath Group to specialize in the repair, modifications and overhaul of aeronautical products, Cadorath Aerospace provides a wide range of services including reworks, part sales, exchanges, consignment and repair development. Thanks to their ongoing commitment to engineering development, Cadorath Aerospace now has the fastest growing list of Bell Helicopter repair capabilities in the world.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men