Cadorath Aerospace has purchased a local machine shop as well as two CNC Machining Centers to provide additional support for their Bell Helicopter and Rolls-Royce component rework programs.
“Our two new Doosan Machining Centers add 20% more production capacity. We now have 12 CNC machines,” says Dave Haines, the Senior VP for Cadorath. “Plus, the Machine Shop adds another 7500 square feet of work space, five more manual lathes and two more manual milling machines to our overall operation.”
The extra capacity complements the 40 pieces of machining equipment currently used in the Lafayette, LA and Winnipeg, MB facilities and will help meet the increased demand for rework on Bell Helicopters and Rolls-Royce engines.
Established in 1990 by The Cadorath Group to specialize in the repair, modifications and overhaul of aeronautical products, Cadorath Aerospace provides a wide range of services including reworks, part sales, exchanges, consignment and repair development. Thanks to their ongoing commitment to engineering development, Cadorath Aerospace now has the fastest growing list of Bell Helicopter repair capabilities in the world.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE