Summit Aviation added as service center in key northeast region
From Eurocopter booth #1917 at the 2012 Heli-Expo, American Eurocopter announced today that it has reached an agreement that will add Summit Aviation, based in Middletown, Delaware, to its extensive network of independent service centers across North America.
â€œProviding our customers with the service and support they need to keep their aircraft mission ready is one of our top priorities,â€ stated Anthony DiNota, American Eurocopterâ€™s Vice President of Commercial Sales, Marketing and Customer Support. â€œSummit Aviation is known for its great service and customer care, and it will be a strategic service center in the northeast region of the United States.â€
American Eurocopterâ€™s service centers maintain current FAA Repair Station certificates and are qualified to perform maintenance and structural repair in accordance with Eurocopter guidelines. Summitâ€™s authorization allows them to perform scheduled and unscheduled warranty and maintenance work, Aircraft-on-Ground support, paint and completions, major modifications and special mission work on the AS350/355 series of helicopters, as well as the BO105, EC135, EC145 and BK117.
“We are proud to be part of American Eurocopterâ€™s Authorized Service Facility network,â€ said President of Summit Aviation, Robert Fitzpatrick. â€œThis approval is another step in the continuous growth of Summit Aviation Services and allows us to guarantee to our customers the highest level of quality and reliable maintenance services to our customers.â€
For more information about American Eurocopterâ€™s network of service centers, stop by the Eurocopter Heli-Expo booth #1917 or visit www.eurocopterusa.com.
Located in Middletown, Delaware, the company offers aircraft and engine maintenance and modification services on Bell, Eurocopter, Sikorsky, Boeing and MD helicopters as well as on Pilatus, Cessna, Beechcraft King Airs, Beechjets and other light jet model aircraft. The company also provides engine maintenance and support to its customers that include Pratt & Whitney, Turbomeca, and others. More information available at www.summit-aviation.com
About Greenwich AeroGroup
Greenwich AeroGroup, Inc., owns and operates providers of general, commercial, government and military aviation services including: maintenance, avionics and interior refurbishments; fixed base operations; aircraft sales, charter and management; manufacturing and engineering; component repair and overhaul; parts distribution and financial services. Current locations include: Atlantic Aero, Inc., located at Piedmont-Triad International Airport in Greensboro, N.C.; Western Aircraft, Inc., located at Gowen Field in Boise, Idaho; Summit Aviation, Inc., located at Summit Airport in Middletown, Del.; DAC International, Inc., located in Austin, Texas; Matrix Aviation, Inc., located in Wichita, Kan.; Professional Aviation Associates, Inc., located in Atlanta, Ga.; Professional Aircraft Accessories, Inc., located in Titusville, Fla.; NASAM, Inc., located in San Francisco, Calif., and GCCUS Inc. located in Aptos, Calif. News and information are available at www.greenwichaerogroup.com.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet