AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce that Arrow Aviation has been appointed as an AgustaWestland Service Centre in the USA for the AW119 single engine and the AW139 medium twin helicopters.
Headquartered in Broussard, Louisiana, Arrow Aviation will provide maintenance and repair services as well as maintaining a spare parts inventory for these two successful types, enabling the company to offer its growing customer base in the USA an even greater level of service.
The appointment of Arrow Aviation supports AgustaWestland’s strategy to expand its presence and to provide ever increasing levels of customer support solutions to its customers and operators.
AgustaWestland’s network of authorised service centres and blade repair centres now totals nearly 80 across the globe. In the last four years AgustaWestland has appointed over 30 new authorised service centres and blade repair centres, greatly expanding its network and delivering on its commitment to deliver local support services to its growing customer base.
Arrow Aviation has been providing leading support services since 1997 from its modern 80,000 square foot facility in Broussard, Louisiana. The company is committed to delivering customer satisfaction and quality services to its commercial, offshore, corporate, emergency, medical and private aviation clients.
- Chartright appointed AW Authorized Service Center
- EASA approves Dart Cable Cutters Kit for AW119
- Brazil approves Dart’s AW119 cable cutters
- 19-Oct-12 N207CF AgustaWestland AW119 Dolan Springs, US-Arizona
- Aviasur opens new AW Service Centre in Santiago, Chile
- EASA approves Dart Round-I-Beam™ Skidtubes on AW119
- 19-Jul-12 N911LS AgustaWestland AW119Ke Junction City, US-Kansas
- NYPD AW119 fleet achieves 20,000 hour milestone
- FAA approves Apical’s AW119 Cable Cutter kit
- South Africa – AW119 found smeared in mud, and blades cut off
- Police AW119 down in Brazil, 8 killed
- 08-May-12 PP-CGO AgustaWestland AW119 Piranhas, Brazil (8F)
- 06-Apr-12 RA-01980 AgustaWestland AW119Ke Lake Yanisyarvi, Russia
- Second AgustaWestland window pops out in two months
- Esperia renews its partnership with 2012 Cortina Winter Polo
- Life Flight Network orders 15 AW119Ke Helicopters
- FAA grants STC for Appareo Vision 1000 on AW109 and AW119
- 27-Jan-12 N311YS AgustaWestland AW119 Philadelphia, US-Pennsylvania
- Tanis announces preheat system for AW119
- Fishtail Air considers AW119 purchase