Branding Iron Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations, (Branding Iron) announced that they completed a new website for Eagle Copters Ltd. on a special project to sell excess inventory for Rotorcraft Leasing Corporation, today at Heli Expo.Â The new website features nearly 70 helicopters for sale.
â€œWe are pleased with the new website that Branding Iron completed for us,â€ said Paul Schreuder, Vice President Helicopter Sales. â€œWe wanted a website that enabled our customers to be able to review the helicopters to be sold and allow them to quickly see what we have on hand in real time, download specification sheets and review the various aircraft models we have available.â€
Branding Iron is a full-service marketing, advertising and public relations firm based in Johnson City, Tenn., that specializes in helicopter and health care marketing.
â€œIn todayâ€™s fast paced aviation market, people are looking for quick, easy access to information,â€ Said Co-Owner of Branding Iron Scott Emerine.Â â€œThis new website allows their customers to view real time inventory from anywhere in the world.Â We believe in practical solutions that are effective, and that is what we have delivered.â€
The new website can be viewed at http://rlchelicoptersales.com/
About Branding Iron
Branding Iron is a privately owned S Corporation with corporate headquarters in Johnson City, Tenn.Â For additional information about Branding Iron visit their website at http://www.brandingiron.com email [email protected] or call 423-202-3252.
About Eagle Copters Ltd.
As the parent of the Eagle group of companies, Eagle Copters Ltd. specializes in sales, leasing, maintenance, repair & overhaul, spare parts support and design production of helicopters around the world.Â Eagle Copters Ltd. is also home to the Eagle Single and the Eagle 407HP.Â Based at the 80,000+ square foot facility at the Calgary International Airport, the company leases over 60 helicopters and supports the fleet with an extensive engine, component and accessory exchange program.Â Eagle Copters Maintenance Ltd. is a Department of Transport Maintenance Organization (AMO Certification Number 6-81), accepted FAA facility, accepted JAR-145 facility, Department of National Defense (DOD) certified contractor, and is approved by the Republic of Chile No.333. More information at www.eaglecopters.com. Eagle Helicopters Ltd., has been awarded an exclusive agreement with Rotorcraft Leasing Company to sell helicopters that are in excess of current company requirements. With nearly 70 helicopters to choose from this is a rare opportunity to find a project, parts donor, or flying helicopter at an affordable price. Bell 206B, 206L-1, 206L-3, 206L-4, and 407
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away