Cadorath Leasing announced today it has delivered a Bell 206L-3 aircraft to PJ Helicopters of Red Bluff, California.
To enhance its fleet, PJ Helicopters approached Cadorath Aerospace to fill the requirements of its Part 135 operation. Cadorath fits aircraft with new interiors, new paint, new wiring, new avionics packages and mid-time to new components.
PJ Helicopters, a family-owned helicopter lift service, has been serving industries nationwide since 1971 â€“ currently with 19 helicopters, including the Bell 206B-3, 206L-3, 407, MD500, UH-1H and 214B series.
â€œWe use our helicopters for power line, fire fighting and utility work, and we needed to augment our fleet. During our search for the right aircraft to fit our needs, we considered age, condition, quality of maintenance, component times and â€“ most importantly â€“ safety. This is why we went to Cadorath Aerospace. They delivered a â€œtop of the shelfâ€ and like-new machine, something we can be proud to add to our fleet. When we needed additional equipment installed like wire strike protection, they worked with their vendor and made it happen,â€ said Dave McCammon, Maintenance Coordinator.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offering and create strategic business alliances â€“ allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clientsâ€™ increasing needs.
â€œAt Cadorath Aerospace, we’re big on trust. Our customers trust us to get them back in the air with the highest quality aeronautical repairs, modifications and overhauls â€“ and we deliver. Our history of superior results on every job has helped us gain the confidence of the most respected names in the industry. We deliver product solutions for a number of global suppliers including Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky and Bell Helicopters,â€ said Cadorath President Gerry Cadorath.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- Aero Products to distribute Lord Corp Bell 206, 407 and 427 components
- 09-Sep-15 YV-2349 Bell 206B Curiapo, Venezuela
- 02-Sep-15 C-GYBK Bell 206B Sept Iles, Canada (2F)
- Mexico certifies Onboard Systems Bell 206L & 407 Cargo Hook Systems
- EASA approves ASU Night Vision STCs for Bell 206 and 407
- 18-Aug-15 N5743W Bell 206 Cresco, US-Iowa
- 08-Jul-15 N3QY Bell 206L4 Sacramento, US-California
- EASA Approves Aspen EFD1000H Primary Flight Display for Bell 206
- 21-Jun-15 G-TFHW Bell 206B Pembrey, UK
- Butte County Sheriff’s Office to replace 1967 helicopter
- VIH Aerospace Delivers Rejuvenated Bell 205 to HeliMax Aviation
- 06-Jun-15 G-RAMY Bell 206B Baldwin Valley, Isle of Man (1F)
- L-3 Vertex wins $56M contract to support TH-57 at NAS Whiting Field
- 29-May-15 N206ED Bell 206B Caledonia, US-Michegan
- 28-May-15 9M-LLM Bell 206B Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- 28-May-15 C-GJID Bell 206 Cochrane, Canada
- Airwork Helicopters obtain STC for Bell 206 composite tail blades
- Lawsuit filed for survivor of fatal helicopter crash in Saucier
- Sunset Aviation Service launches new website
- DHL starts helicopter service in Chicago