Cadorath Leasing announced today it has delivered a Bell 206L-3 aircraft to PJ Helicopters of Red Bluff, California.
To enhance its fleet, PJ Helicopters approached Cadorath Aerospace to fill the requirements of its Part 135 operation. Cadorath fits aircraft with new interiors, new paint, new wiring, new avionics packages and mid-time to new components.
PJ Helicopters, a family-owned helicopter lift service, has been serving industries nationwide since 1971 â€“ currently with 19 helicopters, including the Bell 206B-3, 206L-3, 407, MD500, UH-1H and 214B series.
â€œWe use our helicopters for power line, fire fighting and utility work, and we needed to augment our fleet. During our search for the right aircraft to fit our needs, we considered age, condition, quality of maintenance, component times and â€“ most importantly â€“ safety. This is why we went to Cadorath Aerospace. They delivered a â€œtop of the shelfâ€ and like-new machine, something we can be proud to add to our fleet. When we needed additional equipment installed like wire strike protection, they worked with their vendor and made it happen,â€ said Dave McCammon, Maintenance Coordinator.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offering and create strategic business alliances â€“ allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clientsâ€™ increasing needs.
â€œAt Cadorath Aerospace, we’re big on trust. Our customers trust us to get them back in the air with the highest quality aeronautical repairs, modifications and overhauls â€“ and we deliver. Our history of superior results on every job has helped us gain the confidence of the most respected names in the industry. We deliver product solutions for a number of global suppliers including Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky and Bell Helicopters,â€ said Cadorath President Gerry Cadorath.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- KF Aerospace awarded contract to deliver and operate Bell 206 for CFTS
- Bell 206 production finally stops later in 2017
- Able Delivers 100th Flight Deck Upgrade for Air Evac Lifeteam
- Air Evac Adds Seven Frasca Bell 206/407 Advanced Aviation Training Devices
- Bluedrop to deliver Bell 206 Level 7 FTD to Canadian military
- Bell and Aerospace to work together in Canada on product availability
- State Pilot Steals Helicopter Blades
- RAMM Frameless Seat Cushions approved by Transport Canada
- Orange County Receives Bell 206
- Gama Aviation awarded EASA STC for Garmin G500H EFIS in Bell 206 and 407
- Court orders Choppair to pay $200 000 to pilot involved in crash
- LAPD selects Cobham RT-7000 Tactical Radio
- UK – Elite Helicopters to open second base
- Argentine military finally confirms purchase of 20 AB206s
- 21-May-16 C-GSHX Bell 206L4 North West Territories, Canada
- L-3 Vertex Aerospace awarded another $80M to support US Navy TH-57 fleet
- 04-May-16 C-GOPK Bell 206B Fort St James, Canada
- Outerlink get FAA STC approval for integrated broadband satcom system on Bell 206L and 407
- First customer installation and flight of VHA 206B Main Rotor Blades completed