Cadorath Leasing announced today it has delivered a Bell 206L-3 aircraft to PJ Helicopters of Red Bluff, California.
To enhance its fleet, PJ Helicopters approached Cadorath Aerospace to fill the requirements of its Part 135 operation. Cadorath fits aircraft with new interiors, new paint, new wiring, new avionics packages and mid-time to new components.
PJ Helicopters, a family-owned helicopter lift service, has been serving industries nationwide since 1971 – currently with 19 helicopters, including the Bell 206B-3, 206L-3, 407, MD500, UH-1H and 214B series.
“We use our helicopters for power line, fire fighting and utility work, and we needed to augment our fleet. During our search for the right aircraft to fit our needs, we considered age, condition, quality of maintenance, component times and – most importantly – safety. This is why we went to Cadorath Aerospace. They delivered a “top of the shelf” and like-new machine, something we can be proud to add to our fleet. When we needed additional equipment installed like wire strike protection, they worked with their vendor and made it happen,” said Dave McCammon, Maintenance Coordinator.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offering and create strategic business alliances – allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clients’ increasing needs.
“At Cadorath Aerospace, we're big on trust. Our customers trust us to get them back in the air with the highest quality aeronautical repairs, modifications and overhauls – and we deliver. Our history of superior results on every job has helped us gain the confidence of the most respected names in the industry. We deliver product solutions for a number of global suppliers including Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky and Bell Helicopters,” said Cadorath President Gerry Cadorath.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- Bell extends collaboration with Van Horn Aviation
- FAA proposes $90,000 fine against Red Eagle Aviation
- Meridian Helicopters leases two LongRanger 3s to Upper Limit Aviation
- 21-Feb-14 VH-XJA Bell 206B Sunshine Coast, Australia
- 20-Feb-14 VH-BNG Bell 206B Mission Beach, Australia
- Loss of tail rotor effectiveness led to 2013 Alberta helicopter crash
- 05-Feb-14 N3211N Bell 206B Bountiful, US-Utah
- 27-Jan-14 N207DS Bell 206L3 Silt, US-Colorado (3F)
- Head of Italian Army Aviation killed in training crash
- Bell commercial deliveries 13% up in 2013, profits down 10%
- 23-Jan-14 MM80888 Agusta-Bell 206B Viterbo, Italy (2F)
- 23-Jan-14 C-GNMU Bell 206B Haines Junction, Canada
- Air Medical Group Holdings orders 20 LongRanger IVs
- 09-Jan-14 HK-4462 Bell 206L3 Anori, Colombia (5F)
- 09-Jan-14 SE-JKP Bell 206B Rögla, Sweden
- Bell get another $18.5M to support Iraq-based helicopters
- Air Bali moves to Benoa Heliport
- 02-Jan-14 N400XL Bell 206B Temple, US-Texas
- 30-Dec-13 PK-DAL Bell 206B Brastagi, Indonesia (1F)
- 23-Dec-13 PNC-0923 Bell 206L4 Briceño, Colombia