Cadorath Leasing announced today it has delivered a Bell 206L-3 aircraft to PJ Helicopters of Red Bluff, California.
To enhance its fleet, PJ Helicopters approached Cadorath Aerospace to fill the requirements of its Part 135 operation. Cadorath fits aircraft with new interiors, new paint, new wiring, new avionics packages and mid-time to new components.
PJ Helicopters, a family-owned helicopter lift service, has been serving industries nationwide since 1971 â€“ currently with 19 helicopters, including the Bell 206B-3, 206L-3, 407, MD500, UH-1H and 214B series.
â€œWe use our helicopters for power line, fire fighting and utility work, and we needed to augment our fleet. During our search for the right aircraft to fit our needs, we considered age, condition, quality of maintenance, component times and â€“ most importantly â€“ safety. This is why we went to Cadorath Aerospace. They delivered a â€œtop of the shelfâ€ and like-new machine, something we can be proud to add to our fleet. When we needed additional equipment installed like wire strike protection, they worked with their vendor and made it happen,â€ said Dave McCammon, Maintenance Coordinator.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offering and create strategic business alliances â€“ allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clientsâ€™ increasing needs.
â€œAt Cadorath Aerospace, we’re big on trust. Our customers trust us to get them back in the air with the highest quality aeronautical repairs, modifications and overhauls â€“ and we deliver. Our history of superior results on every job has helped us gain the confidence of the most respected names in the industry. We deliver product solutions for a number of global suppliers including Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky and Bell Helicopters,â€ said Cadorath President Gerry Cadorath.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- Argentina – Santa Fe Provincial Police pick A800 Trakkabeam for Bell 206
- Northwest Dynamics, Inc. Secures FAA Approval for Full PMA Line
- Belize to buy one new or two refurbished helicopters
- 23-Oct-14 N418SV Bell 206B Palm Beach, US-Florida
- 16-Oct-14 N59541 Bell 206B Prattville, US-Alabama
- Pall launches PB110D PUREair Dry Barrier Filters for Bell 206L and 407
- Bulgarian military expects 2 Bell 206s and 2 Cougars in early 2015
- 07-Oct-14 VH-CLR Bell 206B Cooktown, Australia
- 04-Oct-14 N335AE Bell 206L.1 Wichita Falls, US-Texas (3F)
- 04-Oct-14 N4426M Bell 206B Atlanta, US-Arkansas
- Tyler County renews AirEvac contract
- 02-Oct-14 N49746 Bell 206B Woodsboro, US-Texas
- 25-Sep-14 N152CA Bell 206B Pushmataha County, US-Oklahoma
- 23-Sep-14 YV-2537 Bell 206B Tumeremo, Venezuela (3F)
- 16-Sep-14 G-SUEX Bell 206B Flamborough, UK (2F)
- 14-Sep-14 VH-FHX Bell 206B Jabiru, Australia
- 13-Sep-14 C-FNRR Bell 206B Tumbler Ridge, Canada
- 12-Sep-14 N64AW Bell 206L4 LongRanger Tombstone, US-Arizona
- 30-Aug-14 Z-SCA Bell 206L3 LongRanger Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- L-3 Vertex awarded $13M modification to TH-57 support contract