Cadorath Leasing announced today it has delivered a Bell 206L-3 aircraft to PJ Helicopters of Red Bluff, California.
To enhance its fleet, PJ Helicopters approached Cadorath Aerospace to fill the requirements of its Part 135 operation. Cadorath fits aircraft with new interiors, new paint, new wiring, new avionics packages and mid-time to new components.
PJ Helicopters, a family-owned helicopter lift service, has been serving industries nationwide since 1971 – currently with 19 helicopters, including the Bell 206B-3, 206L-3, 407, MD500, UH-1H and 214B series.
“We use our helicopters for power line, fire fighting and utility work, and we needed to augment our fleet. During our search for the right aircraft to fit our needs, we considered age, condition, quality of maintenance, component times and – most importantly – safety. This is why we went to Cadorath Aerospace. They delivered a “top of the shelf” and like-new machine, something we can be proud to add to our fleet. When we needed additional equipment installed like wire strike protection, they worked with their vendor and made it happen,” said Dave McCammon, Maintenance Coordinator.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offering and create strategic business alliances – allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clients’ increasing needs.
“At Cadorath Aerospace, we're big on trust. Our customers trust us to get them back in the air with the highest quality aeronautical repairs, modifications and overhauls – and we deliver. Our history of superior results on every job has helped us gain the confidence of the most respected names in the industry. We deliver product solutions for a number of global suppliers including Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky and Bell Helicopters,” said Cadorath President Gerry Cadorath.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- Horizon International Flight Academy attends Dubai Airshow and GATE
- Group3 Aviation adds a JetRanger to fleet
- Able Engineering launches FAA-approved Bell 206 Duplex Bearings
- Air Evac Lifeteam opens new base in Kentucky
- 12-Nov-13 VH-NDL Bell 206B Finke, Australia
- BPTO 2197 gives classic rotor a new lease on life
- Bell showcased 206L4 at Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
- 02-Nov-13 N888DR Bell 206B Superior, US-Montana
- 02-Nov-13 VH-VDZ Bell 206L Melbourne, Australia
- 01-Nov-13 ZK-HZE Bell 206B Marlborough, New Zealand
- 30-Oct-13 CC-CNB Bell 206L1 LongRanger Catemu, Chile (1F)
- 28-Oct-13 N16673 Bell 206B Roseburg, US-Oregon
- Eastland Memorial Hospital welcomes Air Evac Lifeteam and EagleMed
- Tulsa Police to replace Bell 206L4 with Eurocopter AS350B2
- 11-Oct-13 N206KK Bell 206L1 Seely, US-California
- Bristow Group prepares to quit Alaska
- 04-Oct-13 G-BPWI Bell 206 Upper Edgebold, UK
- 04-Oct-13 PT-HTU Bell 206B São Caetano, Brazil
- Air Evac Lifeteam honors Missouri pilot
- Air Evac breaks ground on base at Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital