Cadorath Leasing announced today it has delivered a Bell 206L-3 aircraft to PJ Helicopters of Red Bluff, California.
To enhance its fleet, PJ Helicopters approached Cadorath Aerospace to fill the requirements of its Part 135 operation. Cadorath fits aircraft with new interiors, new paint, new wiring, new avionics packages and mid-time to new components.
PJ Helicopters, a family-owned helicopter lift service, has been serving industries nationwide since 1971 – currently with 19 helicopters, including the Bell 206B-3, 206L-3, 407, MD500, UH-1H and 214B series.
“We use our helicopters for power line, fire fighting and utility work, and we needed to augment our fleet. During our search for the right aircraft to fit our needs, we considered age, condition, quality of maintenance, component times and – most importantly – safety. This is why we went to Cadorath Aerospace. They delivered a “top of the shelf” and like-new machine, something we can be proud to add to our fleet. When we needed additional equipment installed like wire strike protection, they worked with their vendor and made it happen,” said Dave McCammon, Maintenance Coordinator.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offering and create strategic business alliances – allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clients’ increasing needs.
“At Cadorath Aerospace, we're big on trust. Our customers trust us to get them back in the air with the highest quality aeronautical repairs, modifications and overhauls – and we deliver. Our history of superior results on every job has helped us gain the confidence of the most respected names in the industry. We deliver product solutions for a number of global suppliers including Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky and Bell Helicopters,” said Cadorath President Gerry Cadorath.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- 10-May-13 N94PH Bell 206B Heflin, US-Kentucky
- 07-May-13 N20Z Bell 206L La Junta, US-Colorado
- Air Evac celebrates year of service in Licking County
- 27-Apr-13 N150SP Bell 206B Shepherd, US-Montana (1F)
- 23-Apr-13 N2072M Bell 206L1 Grand Canyon, US-Arizona
- 20-Apr-13 N4237M Bell 206B Wells, US-Nevada
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems
- 23-Mar-13 ZS-HSR Bell 206B Petermaritzburg, South Africa
- 23-Mar-13 Bell TH-57A Salinas, Ecuador
- Gainesville PD helicopter relaunches after 15 months
- Tennessee Highway Patrol Announces Permanent Aviation Support for West Tennessee
- Bristow Academy Announces Agreement with Aero Dynamix
- Bilingual pilots launch Ravco training program
- Astronics Max-Viz-1500 approved for Bell 206/407 in China
- FAA had twice suspended licence of pilot in fatal crash
- Cadorath announces 178 new Bell extended repairs
- 18-Feb-13 N20620 Bell 206 Ely, US-Nevada (1F)
- 15-Feb-13 UP-BL007 Bell 206L3 Bakanas, Kazakhstan
- 14-Feb-13 HK-2887 Bell 206B Caldono, Colombia