Cadorath Leasing announced today it has delivered a Bell 206L-3 aircraft to PJ Helicopters of Red Bluff, California.
To enhance its fleet, PJ Helicopters approached Cadorath Aerospace to fill the requirements of its Part 135 operation. Cadorath fits aircraft with new interiors, new paint, new wiring, new avionics packages and mid-time to new components.
PJ Helicopters, a family-owned helicopter lift service, has been serving industries nationwide since 1971 â€“ currently with 19 helicopters, including the Bell 206B-3, 206L-3, 407, MD500, UH-1H and 214B series.
â€œWe use our helicopters for power line, fire fighting and utility work, and we needed to augment our fleet. During our search for the right aircraft to fit our needs, we considered age, condition, quality of maintenance, component times and â€“ most importantly â€“ safety. This is why we went to Cadorath Aerospace. They delivered a â€œtop of the shelfâ€ and like-new machine, something we can be proud to add to our fleet. When we needed additional equipment installed like wire strike protection, they worked with their vendor and made it happen,â€ said Dave McCammon, Maintenance Coordinator.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offering and create strategic business alliances â€“ allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clientsâ€™ increasing needs.
â€œAt Cadorath Aerospace, we’re big on trust. Our customers trust us to get them back in the air with the highest quality aeronautical repairs, modifications and overhauls â€“ and we deliver. Our history of superior results on every job has helped us gain the confidence of the most respected names in the industry. We deliver product solutions for a number of global suppliers including Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky and Bell Helicopters,â€ said Cadorath President Gerry Cadorath.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
Cadorath Leasing delivers Bell 206L-3 to PJ Helicopters
- 13-Apr-15 Bell 206B Lezhi, China (1F)
- 31-Mar-15 CC-APP Bell 206L4 Diego de Almagro, Chile (4F)
- 30-Mar-15 N50KH Bell 206L.1 Saucier, US-Mississippi (2F)
- 27-Mar-15 163220 Bell TH-57B Pensacola, US-Florida
- 24-Mar-15 N43CM Bell 206B Taylors Island, US-Maryland
- 23-Mar-15 N1511L Bell 206B Lake Ray Hubbard, US-Texas
- 16-Mar-15 Bell TH-67A Tainan City, Taiwan (1 of 2)
- 16-Mar-15 Bell TH-67A Tainan City, Taiwan (2 of 2)
- 16-Mar-15 N1510L Bell 206B Dallas, US-Texas
- Able launches bearings service line for Bell 206/407
- 07-Mar-15 N206FW Bell 206B Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Tempest Aviation Group plans service expansion with Quantum MRO and Logistics Software
- PARIS TN: Hospital picks Vanderbilt for air ambulance
- 15-Feb-15 P2-HFZ Bell 206L4 Wabo, Papua New Guinea
- 13-Feb-15 N279AE Bell 206L-1 White House, US-Tennessee
- 12-Feb-15 Bell TH-57 Spencer Field, US-Florida
- 11-Feb-15 C-FBCW Bell 206 Sprout Mountain, Canada
- Mexico = Juárez gets new police helicopter
- Heli Charter provides JetRanger for new DHL courier service in London
- Kenya: Why remaining police helicopter won’t fly?