Cadorath Leasing announced today it has delivered a Bell 206L-3 aircraft to PJ Helicopters of Red Bluff, California.
To enhance its fleet, PJ Helicopters approached Cadorath Aerospace to fill the requirements of its Part 135 operation. Cadorath fits aircraft with new interiors, new paint, new wiring, new avionics packages and mid-time to new components.
PJ Helicopters, a family-owned helicopter lift service, has been serving industries nationwide since 1971 â€“ currently with 19 helicopters, including the Bell 206B-3, 206L-3, 407, MD500, UH-1H and 214B series.
â€œWe use our helicopters for power line, fire fighting and utility work, and we needed to augment our fleet. During our search for the right aircraft to fit our needs, we considered age, condition, quality of maintenance, component times and â€“ most importantly â€“ safety. This is why we went to Cadorath Aerospace. They delivered a â€œtop of the shelfâ€ and like-new machine, something we can be proud to add to our fleet. When we needed additional equipment installed like wire strike protection, they worked with their vendor and made it happen,â€ said Dave McCammon, Maintenance Coordinator.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offering and create strategic business alliances â€“ allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clientsâ€™ increasing needs.
â€œAt Cadorath Aerospace, we’re big on trust. Our customers trust us to get them back in the air with the highest quality aeronautical repairs, modifications and overhauls â€“ and we deliver. Our history of superior results on every job has helped us gain the confidence of the most respected names in the industry. We deliver product solutions for a number of global suppliers including Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky and Bell Helicopters,â€ said Cadorath President Gerry Cadorath.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- Outerlink get FAA STC approval for integrated broadband satcom system on Bell 206L and 407
- First customer installation and flight of VHA 206B Main Rotor Blades completed
- Customer Advantage Plans from Bell to launch in Europe with Heli Charter
- Bell approves new Customer Service Facility in Turkey
- FAA approves Bell to repair Van Horn tail rotor blades
- Aeronautical Accessories gets STC for Bell 206 Polycarbonate Windshield
- Trakka announces pending FAA and EASA STCs
- 11-Feb-15 G-OAMI Bell 206B Booker, UK
- Ramm Aerospace B206/407 Frameless Seat Cushions simplifies repairs
- Power Aviation becomes EASA-approved Kamatics B206 driveshaft European distributor
- L-3 Vertex awarded $25M contract for TH-57 support
- Pawan Hans to start Mumbai air tours with LongRanger
- 50 page audit grounds Tucson Police helicopters
- Shelby County Sheriff launches air ops with surplus TH-67 Creek
- Little Rock Police replace OH-58 with TH-67 Creek
- Frasca Delivers Bell 206 FTD with TruCue™ to Air Evac Lifeteam
- Houston County restarts EMS service with Air Evac Lifeteam
- Nautilus Aviation to open new base at Mount Isa
- Bell 206 TT Straps now available direct from Lord Corporation
- 27-Oct-15 C-GIFY Bell 206 Kinley, Canada (1F)