Cadorath Leasing announced today it has delivered a Bell 206L-3 aircraft to PJ Helicopters of Red Bluff, California.
To enhance its fleet, PJ Helicopters approached Cadorath Aerospace to fill the requirements of its Part 135 operation. Cadorath fits aircraft with new interiors, new paint, new wiring, new avionics packages and mid-time to new components.
PJ Helicopters, a family-owned helicopter lift service, has been serving industries nationwide since 1971 – currently with 19 helicopters, including the Bell 206B-3, 206L-3, 407, MD500, UH-1H and 214B series.
“We use our helicopters for power line, fire fighting and utility work, and we needed to augment our fleet. During our search for the right aircraft to fit our needs, we considered age, condition, quality of maintenance, component times and – most importantly – safety. This is why we went to Cadorath Aerospace. They delivered a “top of the shelf” and like-new machine, something we can be proud to add to our fleet. When we needed additional equipment installed like wire strike protection, they worked with their vendor and made it happen,” said Dave McCammon, Maintenance Coordinator.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offering and create strategic business alliances – allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clients’ increasing needs.
“At Cadorath Aerospace, we're big on trust. Our customers trust us to get them back in the air with the highest quality aeronautical repairs, modifications and overhauls – and we deliver. Our history of superior results on every job has helped us gain the confidence of the most respected names in the industry. We deliver product solutions for a number of global suppliers including Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky and Bell Helicopters,” said Cadorath President Gerry Cadorath.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- L-3 Vertex awarded $13M modification to TH-57 support contract
- 12-Aug-14 C-FANC Bell 206B Whitecourt, Canada
- 30-Jul-14 N866H Bell 206 Houston, US-Texas
- 27-Jul-14 C-FGSG Bell 206L Ekati Diamond Mines, Canada
- 26-Jul-14 N240SJ Bell 206B Lincoln, US-Nebraska
- 23-Jul-14 N949FM Bell 206B Wenatchee, US-Washington (1F)
- Loss of situational awareness and control likely caused fatal 2013 Manitoba JetRanger accident
- Héroux-Devtek renews rotor hub contract with Bell
- Air Evac closes base in Ennis TX
- 20-Jun-14 VH-NKW Bell 206L3 Taroom, Australia
- 17-Jun-14 N536T Bell 206B Decatur, US-Texas
- 15-Jun-14 Bell 206B Rowlett, US-Texas
- Two bodies found near site of helicopter crash in Gulf
- 11-Jun-14 N207MY Bell 206L4 Terrebonne Bay, US-Gulf of Mexico (2F)
- 05-Jun-14 Bell TH-57 Whiting Field, US-Florida
- L-3 Vertex awarded $55M contract for TH-57 fleet support
- Cochise County Sheriff’s Office gets helicopter
- 23-May-14 C-GVTM Bell 206 Chamiss Bay, Canada
- 21-May-14 N55SL Bell 206L Beverly, US-Massachusetts
- Vandals trash HeliQwest JetRanger