DART Helicopter Services (DHS) is pleased to announce Transport Canada, FAA & EASA approval of DART Aerospace Ltd.â€™s (DAS) Quick Release Heli-Access-Stepâ„¢ for Bell 206L/L1/L3/L4 and 407 series of aircraft.
TheÂ Quick Release Heli-Access-Stepâ„¢ installs easily to existing Quick Release Heli-Utility-Basketâ„¢ mounts. Â The step can be quickly mounted by one person without the use of tools and is approved to be flown with or without the basket installed.
- Approved to be flownÂ with or without the basket installed
- Installation by one person without tools
- May be installed LH or RH
- Useable by pilot, passengers, and maintenance personnel
The patent pending Quick Release Heli-Utility-Basketsâ„¢ for the 206L and 407 Series aircraft feature an innovative mounting system that allows one person to quickly install or remove the basket in less than one minute without the need for tools (after initial installation.
â€œWith so many operational requirements and cost constraints being place of todayâ€™s helicopter operator, it is imperative that products be cost effective, safe and versatile but also that they be easy to use.Â The new DAS quick release step incorporates all these elements.â€Â Quote, Bill Becket, VP Canadian Operations, Dart Aerospace Ltd. (DAS)
DART Aerospace Proudly Distributed by: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
DARTÂ Helicopter Services, 1270 Aberdeen Street, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 2H8 (www.darthelicopterservices.
Note – Dart already announced TC certification in November
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- KF Aerospace awarded contract to deliver and operate Bell 206 for CFTS
- Bell 206 production finally stops later in 2017
- Able Delivers 100th Flight Deck Upgrade for Air Evac Lifeteam
- Air Evac Adds Seven Frasca Bell 206/407 Advanced Aviation Training Devices
- Bluedrop to deliver Bell 206 Level 7 FTD to Canadian military
- Bell and Aerospace to work together in Canada on product availability
- State Pilot Steals Helicopter Blades
- RAMM Frameless Seat Cushions approved by Transport Canada
- Orange County Receives Bell 206
- Gama Aviation awarded EASA STC for Garmin G500H EFIS in Bell 206 and 407