DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their subsidiary partner Geneva Aviation has been selected by Angel City Air of Los Angeles to provide new Electronics News Gathering systems and completions for two AS350B2 Helicopters.
Angel City Air has selected Geneva Aviationâ€™s Audio, Video, Microwave and Electrical Systems for two new aircraft. These two new Geneva equipped helicopters will be added to their existing Geneva equipped fleet of News helicopters. Larry Welk, President of Angel City said â€œNews stories happen once, missing one is not an option. In the fast pace of the LA market we have to trust the reliability of the equipment in our fleet. We have used Genevaâ€™s systems for years and many thousands of hours. The equipment and installations have always met our demands.â€
Geneva Aviation is Proudly Distributed by:
DARTÂ Helicopter Services, 1270 Aberdeen Street, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 2H8 (www.darthelicopterservices.
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute