Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re has chosen its fourth EC130 B4 aircraft to assist with utility missions throughout Quebec. The sale was confirmed today with Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL) at Heli-Expo 2012 in Dallas, Texas.
“The EC130 B4 is a versatile aircraft that is suitable for a variety of missions,” said Guy Joannes, President and CEO, ECL. “We are pleased that Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re has chosen another Eurocopter aircraft to meet customer demands.”
With the selection of the EC130 B4, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re’s fleet will have a total of 12 Eurocopter aircraft, including 5 AS350 B2’s, 4 EC130 B4’s, 2 AS350 B3’s and 1 EC120 B.
“Eurocopter helicopters are the cornerstone of our fleet,” said M. Danny Ricard, President, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re. “We look forward to continuing our superior customer support and service with an additional EC130 B4.”
The EC130 B4 is a light 7-8 seat single engine helicopter which offers exceptional qualities of silence, comfort and space. Low external noise emission (-8.5dB better than ICAO requirement), due to the low noise “Fenestron” and the FADEC system (Full Authority Digital Engine Control), in order to optimize noise signature in over-flight without operational limitations.
Photo (credit Paul Brou), left to right:
Mr. Guy Joannes, President & CEO Eurocopter Canada
Mr. StÃ©phane Huot, President -Capitale HÃ©lipro Inc.
Mr. Danny Ricard, President – Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re Inc.
Mr. Guillaume Leprince, VP Sales and Marketing, Eurocopter Canada
Mr. Matthieu Laporte, Sales Representative, Eurocopter Canada
- Lawsuit filed over 2016 AS350 accident in Antarctica
- 01-Jan-18 ZS-??? Airbus AS350B3 Cathedral Peak, South Africa
- FAA certified retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank for AS350 and EC130
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- FB Heliservices begin DHFS AS350 fleet disposal
- Honeywell Certified To Bring Wi-Fi To Helicopters
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- Heli-One Norway Adds Airbus AS350 Blade Repair Capability
- FAA approves AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit from Swiss Rotor Solutions
- 20-Aug-17 OE-XTM Airbus AS350B3 Cabril, Portugal (1F)
- AeroBrigham to represent Swiss Rotor Solutions in US
- Robertson testing AS350 crash resistant fuel tank
- Swiss Rotor Solutions takes AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit to ALEA 2017
- 22-May-17 N207CH Airbus AS350B2 Herbert Glacier, US-Alaska
- 13-May-17 HB-ZTM Airbus AS350B2 Kandersteg, Switzerland (1F)
- H125 FastFin Approved by Transport Canada
- 10-May-17 G-HKCN Airbus H125 Bergen, Norway
- Swedish pilots involved in helicopter accident
- 07-May-17 9N-AKG Airbus AS350B3e Everest Base Camp, Nepal
- Airbus Helicopters takes H125 production line into the digital age