Cobham Commercial Systems has announced an exciting promotion for Heli-Expo 2012: Between February 1, 2012 and March 16, 2012, operators who purchase a HeliSAS Autopilot and Stability Augmentation System will qualify for a discount of up to $10,500, based upon the type of system purchased. Discount does not apply to installation costs.
HeliSAS reduces pilot workload and enhances flight stability, and is the word’s most affordable and lightweight system for light-to-medium helicopters. It’s STC’d for Bell 206/407 and AS350/EC130 helicopters.
For more information, and for a list of authorized dealerships, visit Cobham in booth #3122.
Cobham specialises in meeting the insatiable demand for data, connectivity and bandwidth in defence, security and commercial environments. Offering a technically diverse and innovative range of technologies and services, the Group protects lives and livelihoods, responding to customer needs with agility that differentiates it. The most important thing we build is trust. Employing more than 10,000 people on five continents, the Group has customers and partners in over 100 countries.
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000