AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce that Executive HeliShares, a Briles Wing & Helicopter, Inc. Company, located in Van Nuys, CA has selected the AW109 Power and GrandNew product lines as the VIP platforms of choice for their exclusive Fractional Ownership Program on the West Coast of the United States. Briles Executive Helishares currently operates two AW109 Powers and one Grand in Southern California with an additional Grand “Network Helicopter” located in the Bay Area. The fifth aircraft, a factory new AW109 Power, will be delivered in late 2012 thereby expanding the largest fleet of corporate VIP AW109 Powers in the United States.
Briles Executive Helishares fractional program offers 1/3 ownership shares with professional management, truly a turnkey helicopter transportation solution. Now it is possible to own a state of the art twin-engine cabin class VIP AgustaWestland for less than the price of a new single with comparable operating costs and all the financial benefits of full ownership. The Helishares program features reasonable monthly management fees, generous yearly flight time allocations, and scheduling flexibility taking advantage of the existing fleet and company infrastructure.
Robert Brant, Vice President Sales & Marketing, US & Canada, AgustaWestland said "It gives us great pleasure to add Briles Executive Helishares to the extensive list of operators who have chosen products from our range of light twins for corporate transport duties in America. The unrivalled levels of performance, comfort, safety and low operating costs the AW109 Power delivers makes it the ideal helicopter for the Executive HeliShares customer.”
The AW109 Power and GrandNew family of products are the world's fastest modern light twin-engine helicopters. They both offer unmatched performance in speed, hover and rate of climb in single and twin engine flight. The aerodynamic shape and a state-of-the-art rotor system enables comfortable flying with a low external and internal noise signature. The spacious cabin allows easy configuration for multiple roles including corporate transport, VIP transport, emergency medical services, law enforcement, offshore transport and government tasks. Around 470 AW109 Power helicopters have been ordered by customers in nearly 50 countries.
AgustaWestland has an increasing presence in the American commercial helicopter market with types such as the AW119Ke, the AW109 Power, the GrandNew and the AW139, sold for operations such as corporate transport, VIP transport, law enforcement, emergency medical service, fire fighting and offshore transport.
Briles Executive HeliShares with over 50 years experience in the industry, is pleased to announce its Agusta 109 fleet expansion. For more information regarding the Helishares program please contact Lance Strumpf 818-994-1445, [email protected] or visit the website at http://www.executive-helishares.com.
- Terna choses AW109 Power for electricity infrastructure monitoring
- Elitaliana signs for two AW109 Trekkers
- AgustaWestland impresses with Farnborough line-up
- Uganda orders GrandNew and W-3A Sokol for Law Enforcement
- Airmedic acquires two new AgustaWestland 109 GrandNew
- GrandNew chosen for new Southern Hokkaido Doctor Heli base
- Sloane Helicopters marks 25 years at Sywell and 45 in business
- Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Rutland Air Ambulance completes 6,000 missions
- Sloane Helicopters invites you to their stand at HeliUK Expo
- Infinity Helicopter Leasing announces new EMS AW109SP leases
- AgustaWestland signs up distributor for Morocco
- UK – Marshalls sell AW109E and AS355N
- AgustaWestland GrandNew flies NZ demo tour
- 04-Apr-14 N361CR AgustaWestland AW109SP Astoria, US-Oregon
- HeliFlite adds AW109 at Newark
- HNZ Australia expands base at Karratha
- INAER wins six helicopter French EMS contract
- EMS Provider SevenBar Orders GrandNew
- AgustaWestland to Open Canadian Supply Centre
- Trakka signs long term A800 agreement with AgustaWestland