Component Control announced today that customer RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is leveraging Quantum MRO and Logistics software to implement trend-based preventative maintenance programs that improve helicopter performance and reduce downtime. RLC, certified by the FAA to provide full-service helicopter maintenance, currently operates 10 aircraft bases and maintains a 10,000 square-foot parts department.
“Quantum has outperformed previous software solutions by connecting all of our business processes,” said Joyce Cornett, Inventory Systems Manager at RLC. “At our fingertips, we have complete knowledge of aircraft maintenance records and parts traceability, and can view inventory at our 10 bases from any base location. This real-time information enables us to identify maintenance trends and options prior to new requirements emerging. And the complete integration simplifies the management of aircraft data, increasing our overall fleet efficiency and allowing us to quickly and accurately respond to our customers.”
RLC also lists over 17,000 stock lines to StockMarket.aero, Component Control’s free online inventory listing service for aviation parts. The StockMarket module is an integrated supply chain tool that allows vendors who use Quantum Control to automatically post real-time updates of selected inventory and service capabilities to StockMarket.aero. “The StockMarket module has efficiently diversified our service offerings to a broader customer base while enabling us to remain focused on our core business,” said Cornett.
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution installed at RLC operates on a highly scalable and secure OracleTM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. For more information on the specific modules purchased by RLC, please see appendix one below.
RLC, the largest privately held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is committed to being the industry’s most efficient and customer-focused company. Serving high-performance energy services providers and oil and gas producers, RLC’s fleet of offshore-equipped helicopters transports personnel and equipment to offshore production platforms and drilling rigs, with the highest levels of safety, performance and service. By going above and beyond every time, RLC helps its customers move their businesses forward. For more information, visit www.rlcllc.net.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution / redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution. For more information, please visit www.componentcontrol.com.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components