Component Control announced today that customer RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is leveraging Quantum MRO and Logistics software to implement trend-based preventative maintenance programs that improve helicopter performance and reduce downtime. Â RLC, certified by the FAA to provide full-service helicopter maintenance, currently operates 10 aircraft bases and maintains a 10,000 square-foot parts department.
â€œQuantum has outperformed previous software solutions by connecting all of our business processes,â€ said Joyce Cornett, Inventory Systems Manager at RLC. Â â€œAt our fingertips, we have complete knowledge of aircraft maintenance records and parts traceability, and can view inventory at our 10 bases from any base location. Â This real-time information enables us to identify maintenance trends and options prior to new requirements emerging. And the complete integration simplifies the management of aircraft data, increasing our overall fleet efficiency and allowing us to quickly and accurately respond to our customers.â€
RLC also lists over 17,000 stock lines to StockMarket.aero, Component Controlâ€™s free online inventory listing service for aviation parts. Â The StockMarket module is an integrated supply chain tool that allows vendors who use Quantum Control to automatically post real-time updates of selected inventory and service capabilities to StockMarket.aero. â€œThe StockMarket module has efficiently diversified our service offerings to a broader customer base while enabling us to remain focused on our core business,â€ said Cornett.
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution installed at RLC operates on a highly scalable and secure OracleTM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. Â For more information on the specific modules purchased by RLC, please see appendix one below.
RLC, the largest privately held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is committed to being the industryâ€™s most efficient and customer-focused company. Serving high-performance energy services providers and oil and gas producers, RLCâ€™s fleet of offshore-equipped helicopters transports personnel and equipment to offshore production platforms and drilling rigs, with the highest levels of safety, performance and service. By going above and beyond every time, RLC helps its customers move their businesses forward. For more information, visit www.rlcllc.net.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution / redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution. For more information, please visit www.componentcontrol.com.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion