As of April 2012, Pascal Bouchiat will be joining Thales as Chief Financial Officer. He will be a member of the Group’s Executive Committee, in charge of financial control and accounting, corporate finance and treasury, investor relations, tax and insurance.
Previously, Pascal Bouchiat had been Chief Financial Officer at Rhodia, in charge of finance, information systems and Rhodia business services.
Pascal began his professional career at RhÃ´ne Poulenc as an R&D engineer, then as an industrial supervisor before joining the Finance Department where he held several positions in different entities of the Group.
In 1997, he was appointed Head of Management Control at Rhodia and then, between 1999 and 2001, Finance Director of the Consumer Specialties Division (in London). Consequently, he became Group Financial Controller before being appointed as Group Treasurer in 2004 and then CFO in 2005.
Pascal Bouchiat, 51, holds an Executive MBA Trium from the NYU Stern School of Business, the London School of Economics and HEC Paris. He also holds a Masters in chemical engineering and an MBA from EM Lyon (Cesma).
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole