Electronic translation - Esperia Aviation Services, a leading VIP helicopter transport / corporate, this year will be an official partner of the prestigious Audi Polo Gold Cup 2012 which will open the season on the shores of frozen Lake Misurina, in the beautiful surroundings of Cortina D'Ampezzo.
Esperia, as usual, will manage the transport services in the helicopter during the days of the tournament, connecting the heliport Cortina with the major cities of northern Italy and the Alpine countries (Milan 70 ', 55 St. Moritz', Porto Rose 50 'Venice 35', Treviso 25 ') will also heli-shuttle service between Cortina and Lake Misurina in just 7 minutes, athletes and accompanying guests up on the competition.
The helicopters made â€‹â€‹available for the Cortina Winter Polo are twin-engine AgustaWestland A109 Grand, VIP configuration, characterized by high levels of safety and comfort and with a capacity to transport up to 6 passengers.
In a joint venture with AgustaWestland and MST, as operator of the heliport of Cortina, Esperia is in advanced stage of redevelopment of the helicopter.
Esperia Aviation Services is now one of the most qualified in the panorama of Italian helicopter passenger transport helicopter in service management and development of aviation infrastructure. The offer for passenger transport includes three types of card 25, 50 or 100 flight hours per year, with half 365g/anno availability, flexibility in schedules, minimum notice and competitive rates.
"Even this year - says Marco Letizia, President and Chief Executive Officer of Esperia Aviation Services - we are honored to announce this exciting sporting event in one of the most picturesque scenery of the Dolomites. We reply with satisfaction the successful collaboration last year with the circuit, returning to accompany the exciting tournament on the ice with the quality and reliability that has always characterized our services. We strongly believe in the helicopter as a means of fast, flexible and innovative, requiring no special infrastructure to operate and we hope will be more supportive of increasing the mobility of the country. "
- Chartright appointed AW Authorized Service Center
- EASA approves Dart Cable Cutters Kit for AW119
- Brazil approves Dart’s AW119 cable cutters
- 19-Oct-12 N207CF AgustaWestland AW119 Dolan Springs, US-Arizona
- Aviasur opens new AW Service Centre in Santiago, Chile
- EASA approves Dart Round-I-Beam™ Skidtubes on AW119
- 19-Jul-12 N911LS AgustaWestland AW119Ke Junction City, US-Kansas
- NYPD AW119 fleet achieves 20,000 hour milestone
- FAA approves Apical’s AW119 Cable Cutter kit
- South Africa – AW119 found smeared in mud, and blades cut off
- Police AW119 down in Brazil, 8 killed
- 08-May-12 PP-CGO AgustaWestland AW119 Piranhas, Brazil (8F)
- 06-Apr-12 RA-01980 AgustaWestland AW119Ke Lake Yanisyarvi, Russia
- Second AgustaWestland window pops out in two months
- Life Flight Network orders 15 AW119Ke Helicopters
- Arrow Aviation appointed Authorized Service Centre for AW119 and AW139
- FAA grants STC for Appareo Vision 1000 on AW109 and AW119
- 27-Jan-12 N311YS AgustaWestland AW119 Philadelphia, US-Pennsylvania
- Tanis announces preheat system for AW119
- Fishtail Air considers AW119 purchase