Brian Reid has accepted the position of Vice President Business Development for Valair Aviation, an AGC Aerospace & Defense company. Reid will be a key member of the management team and responsible for both long-term strategic planning and short-term sales and revenue growth.
“Brian is a welcome addition to the Valair Aviation team, and brings extensive experience in developing mutually beneficial relationships in the global aviation marketplace,” said Jeff Snyder, President of Valair. “He has a great working knowledge of aftermarket upgrade and refurbishment processes, and will be a great fit for this role.”
Reid brings over 15 years of Sales, Marketing and Business Development experience in the Aerospace and Defense Industry. Prior to joining Valair he served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing at MD Helicopters. He also has extensive experience in the aircraft modification business as Director of Sales with B/E Aerospace and aircraft logistic support expertise as Director of Sales for M&M Aerospace.
Reid attended Texas Tech University where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Marketing from the Rawls School of Business.
About Valair Aviation
Valair Aviation, headquartered at Oklahoma City’s Wiley Post Airport (KPWA), specializes in aircraft maintenance, airframe and avionics modification, custom paint and interiors, and complete aircraft restoration.
About AGC Aerospace & Defense
AGC Aerospace & Defense, the unifying brand of private equity group Acorn Growth Companies, is a global supplier of technologies, systems and services that support key commercial and military programs. Capabilities within the AGC Aerospace & Defense portfolio range from financing, engineering, and integration services to manufacturing, logistics, and aircraft modifications. AGC Aerospace & Defense is organized into four operating groups: Composites, Finance, Integrated Defense, and Services.
For additional information about AGC Aerospace & Defense, please visit www.agcearospace.com.
Editor note - we await a press release from MD Helicopters advising who is taking the role that Mr Reid has vacated.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi