Brian Reid has accepted the position of Vice President Business Development for Valair Aviation, an AGC Aerospace & Defense company. Reid will be a key member of the management team and responsible for both long-term strategic planning and short-term sales and revenue growth.
“Brian is a welcome addition to the Valair Aviation team, and brings extensive experience in developing mutually beneficial relationships in the global aviation marketplace,” said Jeff Snyder, President of Valair. “He has a great working knowledge of aftermarket upgrade and refurbishment processes, and will be a great fit for this role.”
Reid brings over 15 years of Sales, Marketing and Business Development experience in the Aerospace and Defense Industry. Prior to joining Valair he served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing at MD Helicopters. He also has extensive experience in the aircraft modification business as Director of Sales with B/E Aerospace and aircraft logistic support expertise as Director of Sales for M&M Aerospace.
Reid attended Texas Tech University where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Marketing from the Rawls School of Business.
About Valair Aviation
Valair Aviation, headquartered at Oklahoma City’s Wiley Post Airport (KPWA), specializes in aircraft maintenance, airframe and avionics modification, custom paint and interiors, and complete aircraft restoration.
About AGC Aerospace & Defense
AGC Aerospace & Defense, the unifying brand of private equity group Acorn Growth Companies, is a global supplier of technologies, systems and services that support key commercial and military programs. Capabilities within the AGC Aerospace & Defense portfolio range from financing, engineering, and integration services to manufacturing, logistics, and aircraft modifications. AGC Aerospace & Defense is organized into four operating groups: Composites, Finance, Integrated Defense, and Services.
For additional information about AGC Aerospace & Defense, please visit www.agcearospace.com.
Editor note - we await a press release from MD Helicopters advising who is taking the role that Mr Reid has vacated.
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life