Brian Reid has accepted the position of Vice President Business Development for Valair Aviation, an AGC Aerospace & Defense company. Reid will be a key member of the management team and responsible for both long-term strategic planning and short-term sales and revenue growth.
“Brian is a welcome addition to the Valair Aviation team, and brings extensive experience in developing mutually beneficial relationships in the global aviation marketplace,” said Jeff Snyder, President of Valair. “He has a great working knowledge of aftermarket upgrade and refurbishment processes, and will be a great fit for this role.”
Reid brings over 15 years of Sales, Marketing and Business Development experience in the Aerospace and Defense Industry. Prior to joining Valair he served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing at MD Helicopters. He also has extensive experience in the aircraft modification business as Director of Sales with B/E Aerospace and aircraft logistic support expertise as Director of Sales for M&M Aerospace.
Reid attended Texas Tech University where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Marketing from the Rawls School of Business.
About Valair Aviation
Valair Aviation, headquartered at Oklahoma City’s Wiley Post Airport (KPWA), specializes in aircraft maintenance, airframe and avionics modification, custom paint and interiors, and complete aircraft restoration.
About AGC Aerospace & Defense
AGC Aerospace & Defense, the unifying brand of private equity group Acorn Growth Companies, is a global supplier of technologies, systems and services that support key commercial and military programs. Capabilities within the AGC Aerospace & Defense portfolio range from financing, engineering, and integration services to manufacturing, logistics, and aircraft modifications. AGC Aerospace & Defense is organized into four operating groups: Composites, Finance, Integrated Defense, and Services.
For additional information about AGC Aerospace & Defense, please visit www.agcearospace.com.
Editor note - we await a press release from MD Helicopters advising who is taking the role that Mr Reid has vacated.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE