Abu Dhabi based Falcon Aviation Services (FAS) continues to lead the way in offshore oilfield support in the United Arab Emirates by embracing innovative, safety focused improvements for their Bell 412EP Fleet. Following the recent decision to upgrade their entire fleet with the BLR FastFin System, FAS have taken delivery of a fully customized DAS Vertical Reference Door that will be included with their 12th Bell 412EP which is sold by Hawker Pacific Airservices and currently undergoing offshore customization and completions work at Eagle Copters Ltd. in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
A.J. Baker, VP Commercial Business at FAS said “This added feature will allow us to offer specialist under slung load services to our key clients. The door, when combined with the enhanced stability provided by the new BLR FastFin System, provides us with an unparalleled level of safety whilst accomplishing these tasks.
About Eagle Copters Ltd.
As the parent of the Eagle group of companies, Eagle Copters Ltd. specializes in sales, leasing, maintenance, repair & overhaul, spare parts support and design production of helicopters around the world. Eagle Copters Ltd. is also home to the Eagle Single and the Eagle 407HP. Based at the 80,000+ square foot facility at the Calgary International Airport, the company leases over 60 helicopters and supports the fleet with an extensive engine, component and accessory exchange program. Eagle Copters Maintenance Ltd. is a Department of Transport Maintenance Organization (AMO Certification Number 6-81), accepted FAA facility, accepted JAR-145 facility, Department of National Defense (DOD) certified contractor, and is approved by the Republic of Chile No.333. More information at www.eaglecopters.com
FAS COO Craig Kennedy and VP Commercial Business A.J. Baker take delivery of a fully Customized DAS Vertical Reference Door from Mike O’Reilly of Eagle Copters Ltd., along with Paul Giles and Alan Parsons of Hawker Pacific Airservices.
- EASA approves VIH Aerospace MCP01 Master Caution Panel
- Bell starts five month Asia Pacific tour with 412EPi
- UK SAR Training Unit renamed
- Abu Dhabi Aviation reaches 1,000,000 hours on Bell fleet
- Bell launches 412SP to 412HP upgrade kit
- Canada approves Onboard Systems Non-Rotating Cargo Hooks for Bell 204, 205, 212, 412
- Bell approves VIH Aerospace Bell-Medium Tailboom Fixture
- Able Doubles Hydraulics Facility and Adds New Servo Capabilities
- Aichi Prefecture signs for Bell 412EPI
- Vector to support Eagle Copter PT6T Engines
- Bell report 2015 production data
- Trakka announces pending FAA and EASA STCs
- CAE awarded contract to provide Bell 412/429 helicopter simulator to Canadian Coast Guard
- Bell provide full details of Heli-Expo display
- Bell delivers 412EP to Government of Uttar Pradesh
- RACQ CareFlight Rescue marks 24 years
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems Non-Rotating hooks for Bell 204, 205, 212 and 412
- Punjab Government VVIP choice is between Mi-17 and Bell 412
- Four Bell 412EP approved for Argentina
- FlightSafety Bell 212/412 Level-D simulator enters service in Dallas