Abu Dhabi based Falcon Aviation Services (FAS) continues to lead the way in offshore oilfield support in the United Arab Emirates by embracing innovative, safety focused improvements for their Bell 412EP Fleet. Following the recent decision to upgrade their entire fleet with the BLR FastFin System, FAS have taken delivery of a fully customized DAS Vertical Reference Door that will be included with their 12th Bell 412EP which is sold by Hawker Pacific Airservices and currently undergoing offshore customization and completions work at Eagle Copters Ltd. in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
A.J. Baker, VP Commercial Business at FAS said “This added feature will allow us to offer specialist under slung load services to our key clients. The door, when combined with the enhanced stability provided by the new BLR FastFin System, provides us with an unparalleled level of safety whilst accomplishing these tasks.
About Eagle Copters Ltd.
As the parent of the Eagle group of companies, Eagle Copters Ltd. specializes in sales, leasing, maintenance, repair & overhaul, spare parts support and design production of helicopters around the world. Eagle Copters Ltd. is also home to the Eagle Single and the Eagle 407HP. Based at the 80,000+ square foot facility at the Calgary International Airport, the company leases over 60 helicopters and supports the fleet with an extensive engine, component and accessory exchange program. Eagle Copters Maintenance Ltd. is a Department of Transport Maintenance Organization (AMO Certification Number 6-81), accepted FAA facility, accepted JAR-145 facility, Department of National Defense (DOD) certified contractor, and is approved by the Republic of Chile No.333. More information at www.eaglecopters.com
FAS COO Craig Kennedy and VP Commercial Business A.J. Baker take delivery of a fully Customized DAS Vertical Reference Door from Mike O’Reilly of Eagle Copters Ltd., along with Paul Giles and Alan Parsons of Hawker Pacific Airservices.
- Bell Expands Maintenance Training Offerings in Singapore
- Heli Protection Europe buys Entrol simulator based on Bell 412
- Bell approves Lord for 412 Spindle Bearing Re-bond Repair
- Philippines signs for eight Bell 412s
- Government FastFin Sales Soar at BLR Aerospace
- 22-Mar-14 VH-WSR Bell 412EP Newcastle, Australia
- New Bell 412EPI products receive STC approval
- Bell sold 196 helicopters at Heli-Expo 2014, including 171 JRX
- Bell delivers two 412EPs to Petroleum Air Services
- Northrop Grumman extends agreement with Bell to supply B412 navigation system
- EASA approves Onboard Systems Bell 204-412 Cargo Hook Retention System
- Chongqing General Aviation buys two 412s and two 407s
- 06-Feb-14 AN-137 Bell 412EP Mansukum, Panama (1F)
- Dart launches 39-inch Extended Height Gear for Bell 412
- Bell commercial deliveries 13% up in 2013, profits down 10%
- INAER Spain renews Balearic EMS contract with Bell 412
- Conklin & de Decker Release Life Cycle Cost 2014
- 22-Jan-14 HA-5166 Bell 412EP Long Tulip, Indonesia
- Tiger Tugs launch 12,000lb helicopter mover
- INAER wins four-year Madrid EMS contract with AW109 and Bell 412