Abu Dhabi based Falcon Aviation Services (FAS) continues to lead the way in offshore oilfield support in the United Arab Emirates by embracing innovative, safety focused improvements for their Bell 412EP Fleet. Following the recent decision to upgrade their entire fleet with the BLR FastFin System, FAS have taken delivery of a fully customized DAS Vertical Reference Door that will be included with their 12th Bell 412EP which is sold by Hawker Pacific Airservices and currently undergoing offshore customization and completions work at Eagle Copters Ltd. in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
A.J. Baker, VP Commercial Business at FAS said “This added feature will allow us to offer specialist under slung load services to our key clients. The door, when combined with the enhanced stability provided by the new BLR FastFin System, provides us with an unparalleled level of safety whilst accomplishing these tasks.
About Eagle Copters Ltd.
As the parent of the Eagle group of companies, Eagle Copters Ltd. specializes in sales, leasing, maintenance, repair & overhaul, spare parts support and design production of helicopters around the world. Eagle Copters Ltd. is also home to the Eagle Single and the Eagle 407HP. Based at the 80,000+ square foot facility at the Calgary International Airport, the company leases over 60 helicopters and supports the fleet with an extensive engine, component and accessory exchange program. Eagle Copters Maintenance Ltd. is a Department of Transport Maintenance Organization (AMO Certification Number 6-81), accepted FAA facility, accepted JAR-145 facility, Department of National Defense (DOD) certified contractor, and is approved by the Republic of Chile No.333. More information at www.eaglecopters.com
FAS COO Craig Kennedy and VP Commercial Business A.J. Baker take delivery of a fully Customized DAS Vertical Reference Door from Mike O’Reilly of Eagle Copters Ltd., along with Paul Giles and Alan Parsons of Hawker Pacific Airservices.
Falcon receives DAS Vertical Reference Door for 12th Bell 412EP
- Bell announces first 412EPI sale into Japan
- Sunset Aviation Service launches new website
- entrol has certified H21 FNTP II MCC simulator in Italy
- Bell delivers 412EPI to Chongqing General Aviation
- Wisk Air unveils new $4M helicopter
- 10-Apr-15 5N-GEJ Bell 412EP Lagos, Nigeria
- Heli-One MRO services receive Korean approval
- Questions raised over age of US Park Police helicopter
- Snowy Hydro SouthCare appoints high-profile CEO
- 25-Mar-15 Bell 412 Sanaa, Yemen
- Bell delivers 412EP to Nishi Nippon Airlines
- Pakistan – Punjab Government picks Mi-17 over Bell 412
- INAER wins firefighting contract with four Bell 412s
- Tempest Aviation Group plans service expansion with Quantum MRO and Logistics Software
- Trinidad and Tobago orders four 429s and one 412EPI
- BLR Aerospace Delivers 850th FastFin System; Military Demand Continues to Grow
- Flightsafety International to increase its Fleet of Advanced Helicopter Simulators By Over 40%
- Bell enhances 412EPI capabilities
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo coverage
- Peru buys Dutch SAR Bell 412 fleet