Abu Dhabi based Falcon Aviation Services (FAS) continues to lead the way in offshore oilfield support in the United Arab Emirates by embracing innovative, safety focused improvements for their Bell 412EP Fleet. Following the recent decision to upgrade their entire fleet with the BLR FastFin System, FAS have taken delivery of a fully customized DAS Vertical Reference Door that will be included with their 12th Bell 412EP which is sold by Hawker Pacific Airservices and currently undergoing offshore customization and completions work at Eagle Copters Ltd. in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
A.J. Baker, VP Commercial Business at FAS said “This added feature will allow us to offer specialist under slung load services to our key clients. The door, when combined with the enhanced stability provided by the new BLR FastFin System, provides us with an unparalleled level of safety whilst accomplishing these tasks.
About Eagle Copters Ltd.
As the parent of the Eagle group of companies, Eagle Copters Ltd. specializes in sales, leasing, maintenance, repair & overhaul, spare parts support and design production of helicopters around the world. Eagle Copters Ltd. is also home to the Eagle Single and the Eagle 407HP. Based at the 80,000+ square foot facility at the Calgary International Airport, the company leases over 60 helicopters and supports the fleet with an extensive engine, component and accessory exchange program. Eagle Copters Maintenance Ltd. is a Department of Transport Maintenance Organization (AMO Certification Number 6-81), accepted FAA facility, accepted JAR-145 facility, Department of National Defense (DOD) certified contractor, and is approved by the Republic of Chile No.333. More information at www.eaglecopters.com
FAS COO Craig Kennedy and VP Commercial Business A.J. Baker take delivery of a fully Customized DAS Vertical Reference Door from Mike O’Reilly of Eagle Copters Ltd., along with Paul Giles and Alan Parsons of Hawker Pacific Airservices.
- Bell face second lawsuit over Sept 2010 NYPD Bell 412 accident
- New South Wales Police signs for Bell 412EPI
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to take delivery of first Bell 412EPI
- Bell to showcase three civil and three military helicopters in Dubai
- 13-Oct-13 146432 Bell 412CF (CH-146) Wilson, Canada
- Snowy Hydro SouthCare celebrates 15 years
- Bell 412EPI model now available as an upgrade
- Bristow Group prepares to quit Alaska
- ATSB warns on night flying from Bell 412 Horn Island accident
- Abu Dhabi sees launch of first offshore SAR/EMS helicopter
- Heli Austria flies first FastFin-Equipped Bell 412 in Europe
- Avincis Group orders up to 20 Bell helicopters
- EASA approves BLR Aerospace FastFin System for Bell 412
- 31-Aug-13 VH-VAS Bell 412EP Mansfield, Australia (1F)
- 20-Aug-13 I-RBNR Agusta-Bell 412 Novara di Sicilia, Italy
- Iraq requests twelve Bell 412EP for SAR
- Cobham buys Bristow out of FB joint venture for £74 million
- Indonesian military puts new 412 on East Kalimantan border
- Canada approves Latitude Flight Data Monitoring on Bell 204, 205, 212, 214, and 412
- Australian Helicopters commences Central Queensland contracts