Abu Dhabi based Falcon Aviation Services (FAS) continues to lead the way in offshore oilfield support in the United Arab Emirates by embracing innovative, safety focused improvements for their Bell 412EP Fleet. Following the recent decision to upgrade their entire fleet with the BLR FastFin System, FAS have taken delivery of a fully customized DAS Vertical Reference Door that will be included with their 12th Bell 412EP which is sold by Hawker Pacific Airservices and currently undergoing offshore customization and completions work at Eagle Copters Ltd. in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
A.J. Baker, VP Commercial Business at FAS said “This added feature will allow us to offer specialist under slung load services to our key clients. The door, when combined with the enhanced stability provided by the new BLR FastFin System, provides us with an unparalleled level of safety whilst accomplishing these tasks.
About Eagle Copters Ltd.
As the parent of the Eagle group of companies, Eagle Copters Ltd. specializes in sales, leasing, maintenance, repair & overhaul, spare parts support and design production of helicopters around the world. Eagle Copters Ltd. is also home to the Eagle Single and the Eagle 407HP. Based at the 80,000+ square foot facility at the Calgary International Airport, the company leases over 60 helicopters and supports the fleet with an extensive engine, component and accessory exchange program. Eagle Copters Maintenance Ltd. is a Department of Transport Maintenance Organization (AMO Certification Number 6-81), accepted FAA facility, accepted JAR-145 facility, Department of National Defense (DOD) certified contractor, and is approved by the Republic of Chile No.333. More information at www.eaglecopters.com
FAS COO Craig Kennedy and VP Commercial Business A.J. Baker take delivery of a fully Customized DAS Vertical Reference Door from Mike O’Reilly of Eagle Copters Ltd., along with Paul Giles and Alan Parsons of Hawker Pacific Airservices.
- 14-Jun-13 PR-HRZ Bell 212 Teffe, Brazil (2F)
- Tanzania Approves Starlite’s Air Service Licence
- Dart announces skidtube step for medium Bells
- RSG awarded three-year Houston Police Bell 412 component support contract
- 07-Jun-13 Bell 412 Katupotha, Sri Lanka
- Vector Aerospace proposes avionics update for Canada’s 412s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- Uniflight win US Park Police maintenance contract
- Uniflight to maintain Houston Police Bell 412
- AeroSimulators to support Bond and INAER simulators
- Community opposes Nowra air ambulance move
- Norwegian military station two Bell 412s at Bardufoss
- 27-Mar-13 PT-HUW Bell 412 Campos Basin, Brazil
- Australian Helicopters wins two Queensland EMS contracts
- Van Horn to develop composite tail blades for Bell 212/412
- BLR sells 600th FastFin System
- FlightSafety now offers B212/412/430 training in Dallas
- Starlite lease in two Bell 412s for Namibia contract
- Canadian military reports on CH-146 Griffon accident of July 6th 2009