Abu Dhabi based Falcon Aviation Services (FAS) continues to lead the way in offshore oilfield support in the United Arab Emirates by embracing innovative, safety focused improvements for their Bell 412EP Fleet. Following the recent decision to upgrade their entire fleet with the BLR FastFin System, FAS have taken delivery of a fully customized DAS Vertical Reference Door that will be included with their 12th Bell 412EP which is sold by Hawker Pacific Airservices and currently undergoing offshore customization and completions work at Eagle Copters Ltd. in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
A.J. Baker, VP Commercial Business at FAS said “This added feature will allow us to offer specialist under slung load services to our key clients. The door, when combined with the enhanced stability provided by the new BLR FastFin System, provides us with an unparalleled level of safety whilst accomplishing these tasks.
About Eagle Copters Ltd.
As the parent of the Eagle group of companies, Eagle Copters Ltd. specializes in sales, leasing, maintenance, repair & overhaul, spare parts support and design production of helicopters around the world. Eagle Copters Ltd. is also home to the Eagle Single and the Eagle 407HP. Based at the 80,000+ square foot facility at the Calgary International Airport, the company leases over 60 helicopters and supports the fleet with an extensive engine, component and accessory exchange program. Eagle Copters Maintenance Ltd. is a Department of Transport Maintenance Organization (AMO Certification Number 6-81), accepted FAA facility, accepted JAR-145 facility, Department of National Defense (DOD) certified contractor, and is approved by the Republic of Chile No.333. More information at www.eaglecopters.com
FAS COO Craig Kennedy and VP Commercial Business A.J. Baker take delivery of a fully Customized DAS Vertical Reference Door from Mike O’Reilly of Eagle Copters Ltd., along with Paul Giles and Alan Parsons of Hawker Pacific Airservices.
- Montenegrin Air Force adds three Bell 412s
- ACE Training Centre adds new AW139 and B412 approvals
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Nigerian Air Force launches second Bell 412
- New developments for the Bell 412
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Milestone leases two Bell 412s to FAASA for firefighting
- Norwegian Bell helicopters to be maintained by Patria
- Dart updates landing gear approvals for Bell 412 higher gross weight
- Canadian Defence Minister wants B412 and AW101 upgrades
- FlightSafety expands initial NVG training to B212/B412 and Airbus H135
- Bell commercial deliveries 35% down in 2016
- Long Standing Bell Customer Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- RAC Rescue Helicopter reaches 5000 milestone
- Bell Strengthens Customer Support Capabilities in Europe
- Bell 412EPI Enters Into Service in Japan with Aomori Prefecture