Pacific Air Logistics, Inc.(PAL), one of the largest independent suppliers of replacement components for helicopters and business aircraft, announced plans today to apply for a GSA Schedule and actively pursue federal contracts. Government officials utilize GSA Schedules as a means of procuring goods and services knowing that companies on these schedules have been qualified by the General Services Administration (GSA). Pacific Air Logistics noted the fiscal restraints placed on federal agencies' budgets and their ability to assist the Department of Defense with controlling their helicopter maintenance costs as their primary motivation in seeking a GSA Schedule contract.
"For a small business, the opportunity to service federal agencies and help them take control of some of their costs opens up significantly more markets throughout the country," states Bill Neighbors, President & CEO at Pacific Air Logistics, Inc. He continues, "Getting our company on a GSA schedule will expand our reach beyond the federal level to numerous state and municipal governments throughout the country as they will be able to take advantage of our vast inventory of helicopter parts at set government pricing."
PAL's vast experience and expertise in the Bell Helicopter aftermarket parts business translates into rare professionalism clients can count on to supply all of their needs. With over 40,000 line items in stock at all times, Pacific Air Logistics can ship vital replacement parts immediately, saving their client's money and getting them back in the air and in business. Their unique inventory system is continually monitored to insure near zero backorder status on every order, maintaining an efficient demand-to-supply ratio. Clients enjoy reliable, on-time delivery in highly protective shipping containers at competitive prices. Whether the need is for replacement components for routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or A.O.G. conditions, the aviation experts around the world have come to depend on Pacific Air Logistics.
About Pacific Air Logistics, Inc.:
For over a quarter century, Pacific Air Logistics has served helicopter pilots and maintenance crew with replacement parts ranging from major components down to the smallest hardware item. The ISO 9001-2008 Certified company manages an exhaustive inventory in a 10,000 square foot warehouse and features just-in-time shipping anywhere in the world, 24/7. PAL's staff of certified aircraft inspectors meticulously examines each part of every shipment. When it comes to flight safety, PAL's reputation for quality and reliability is unsurpassed. For more information, visit www.pacificairlogistics.com.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components