Our team of Capt. Ashish, Capt. Mukhiya and Col. O.P. Shrestha left for Singapore to fly our AS 350 B2 Helicopter 9N-AKA to Nepal. Our latest addition to the fleet had been bought from Italy from where it had been shipped to Singapore. They will ferry the helicopter from Singapore for Nepal on the 14th of March and will be here by the 17th of the same via Phuket and Yangoon.
We at Fishtail are eagerly awaiting the arrival. We wish them all the luck for the journey.
This would be our second addition this season after our B3 landed from India on the 27th of February.
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator