Our team of Capt. Ashish, Capt. Mukhiya and Col. O.P. Shrestha left for Singapore to fly our AS 350 B2 Helicopter 9N-AKA to Nepal. Our latest addition to the fleet had been bought from Italy from where it had been shipped to Singapore. They will ferry the helicopter from Singapore for Nepal on the 14th of March and will be here by the 17th of the same via Phuket and Yangoon.
We at Fishtail are eagerly awaiting the arrival. We wish them all the luck for the journey.
This would be our second addition this season after our B3 landed from India on the 27th of February.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary