On Sat., March 24, from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., at the Kibby Executive Terminal of the Salt Lake Intl. Airport, Utah, HAI Director of Safety Stan Rose and members of the FAASaftey Team (FAASTeam) will bring a day filled with a variety of informative topics to make your flying safer and to help with your career. Topics include HAI Safety Initiatives, Performance, MessoNet Weather, Risk Assessment, Accident Trends, Handling Emergencies, and Career Development.
Lunch will be provided.
For more information and to register, click here.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men