On Fri., March 23, from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., at the Kibby Executive Terminal of the Salt Lake Intl. Airport, Utah, HAI Director of Safety Stan Rose and members of the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam) will bring a day filled with a variety of informative topics such as: HAI Safety Initiatives, MET towers, ATC, TFRs, electronic news gathering, Fatigue Management, building safety programs, and more.
Lunch will be provided.
For more information and to register, click here.
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69