Aeronav Avionics of Pitt Meadows, BC recently announced its formal TCCA STC approval# SH12-15 for installation of Aspen Avionics Evolution EFD1000H/MFD500H dual display, night VFR configuration in the AS350 series helicopter.
The STC covers various interfaces and allows the end user the flexibility to integrate a single panel installation or a more diverse multi panel/multi interface incorporating GPS/NAV/TIS inputs.
"This STC covers the full range of 350 models and provides the VFR and/or utility operator a means of having a low cost, highly reliable solution to existing electro mechanical instrumentation. Nothing on the market competes with this system in terms of retail cost or installation cost. We have four aircraft flying with this system in various configurations and feedback from both operators and pilots has been very positive." states John Carinha, Director of Operations for Aeronav Avionics.
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 PT-HML Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada