Peak Aviation Inc. has selected the AS350 B3e to assist with its mining, fire and long-lining missions. The sale by Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL) will mark Peak Aviation’s fourth Eurocopter product, including two EC130 B4s and one AS350 B3.
“The AS350 B3e is the best single engine aircraft for the type of utility work that we deliver to our customers,” said Guy Tremblay, President, Peak Aviation Inc. “Eurocopter continues to provide us with the quality and support that we expect when developing our fleet, which is why we are looking forward to utilizing the AS350 B3e in conjunction with our other Eurocopter products.”
The AS350 B3e’s exceptional lifting capability, high endurance, extended range, fast cruise speed and reduced TBO, make it an ideal choice for all types of challenging missions.
“The enhanced AS350 B3e is rising in popularity due to its high performance, versatility, safety and low maintenance costs,” said Guy Joannes, President and CEO, ECL. “We are pleased that Peak Aviation has decided to continue building its fleet with the addition of this helicopter and we will do our best to support the operation and development of this valuable customer.”
The AS350 B3e is an updated version of Eurocopter’s single-engine AS350 B3, offering a high-performance helicopter capable of carrying out the most demanding missions in extreme weather and geographical conditions. Features of the AS350 B3e include the Turbomeca Arriel 2D turboshaft engine with a new-generation digital FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) and an engine data recorder for condition monitoring.
The integration of Eurocopter’s dual-screen Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) in the cockpit allows pilots to check primary aircraft and engine parameters in one glance – thus reducing workload and enhancing safety. Eurocopter’s application of composite materials for the helicopter’s airframe, rotors and main rotor head gives the AS350 B3e the best protection against corrosion, thereby reducing maintenance costs.
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 PT-HML Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada