BEP Systems have recently completed a Data Protection Audit for KSSAA to assist with their compliance to the Data Protection Act.
Raising £5 million a year to keep their life saving ambulances flying is a full time occupation for the staff at the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance (KSSAA), so they don’t really have time to worry about the complexities of the Data Protection Act. However, recognising the vital importance of keeping their supporters details safe and secure, KSSAA commissioned a Data Protection health check from BEP Systems. With extensive experience managing data protection compliance, BEP consultants are able to cut through the intricacies and identify real areas of concern for the organisation whether these relate to security, fair processing or the use of data for marketing. Providing a comprehensive risk assessment and drafting policies and guidance for staff; Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance can fly on, confident that they are on track to reduce risks and protect the information of their incredible supporters.
About BEP Systems:
BEP offers world-class advice and services for content management and information governance, including best-practices for retention and disposal, data protection, and information security.
The company’s services include:
- Information governance – development of information and records management policies, procedures, business classification schemes, retention schedules (legal research), and implementation of retention policy within IT systems.
- Business content analysis – A content analysis and diagnostics service that enables our customers to carry out audits of their information assets. Solutions include analysis of unstructured and semi-structured data, cleansing information, assessing data security, and preparation of content for migration.
- Microsoft SharePoint Implementation Services.
- FirstGroup pledges £100K to London’s Air Ambulance
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance MD902 AOG for 7 months
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance paramedics help design revolutionary kit bags
- London’s Air Ambulance – new offices are rent-free
- London Air Ambulance founder Alastair Wilson retires
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance paramedics get approval to use powerful painkiller
- London’s Air Ambulance to use 4G to enhance service
- London’s Air Ambulance moves charity office
- London’s Air Ambulance partners with International SOS
- London’s Air Ambulance in TV series starting Thursday
- London’s Air Ambulance Turns To City For Funding
- Cornwall Air Ambulance switches operator away from Bond
- MD announces Next Generation of Technology Advancements for Explorer
- FAA approves MD902 gross weight increase to 6,770 pounds
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance praised by top children¹s doctor
- Airexcell Sells first MD902 Into Canada to Ascent Helicopters
- Qatar – Hamad Medical to buy three larger EMS helicopters
- Exclusive – London’s Air Ambulance new livery
- London’s Air Ambulance to move base
- Big Interview: New CEO at London’s Air Ambulance