Associated Aircraft Group (AAG), the East Coast’s premier executive helicopter service, is celebrating its achievement of more than 40,000 hours of safe flying in its fleet of Sikorsky S-76® helicopters. The company’s achievement encompasses more than 17 years of operating the S-76 helicopter.
“Forty-thousand safe flying hours is an exceptional achievement for our entire AAG family as well as for our clients who recognize AAG’s industry-leading standards,” said AAG President Scott Ashton. “We are very proud of this milestone, which serves as a testament to AAG’s commitment to providing the very best service and exemplary safety to our customers.”
Associated Aircraft Group enjoys both Wyvern Approval and ARG/US Platinum status – the highest safety rating awarded to operators. To further its safety efforts, AAG has also implemented a rigorous Safety Management System (SMS) that encompasses a comprehensive culture of Risk Management and Safety Promotion and Policies.
Associated Aircraft Group operates a fleet of Sikorsky S-76 helicopters in both Fractional Ownership and Full Management programs. With bases in Metro New York and Philadelphia at Teterboro, Dutchess County, and Chester County Airports, AAG serves the entire east coast including Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford, and Boston.
AAG, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, has more than 20 years experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership and helicopter maintenance services from its New York and Philadelphia installations. AAG is the only executive helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Certified Repair Center, with the Northeast’s largest fleet of S-76 aircraft. The company’s principal flight operations and repair services are housed in two hangars at the Dutchess County Airport, a short flight from its Manhattan heliports.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. It is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., NYSE: UTX which provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Japan Coast Guard increases S-76D order to 11
- UK – Significant growth for Gama helicopter maintenance
- Ornge Returns Sikorsky S76Fleet To Service
- PHPA issues statement on fatal Ornge S76 accident
- 31-May-13 C-GIMY Sikorsky S76 Moosonee, Canada (4F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- Mexico certifies Sikorsky S76D
- Sikorsky Aerospace and WIKING Kale Air Launch New Customer Service Center
- Helijet Expands B.C. Central Coast Presence
- AAG Offers Special Charter Rates to Avoid NYC Airport Delays
- 27-Apr-13 N305SJ Sikorsky S76B Constanza, Dominican Republic
- FlightSafety to offer Sikorsky S-76B training in Dallas
- Sikorsky Establishes Forward Stocking Location Facility in Brazil
- UK – Capital Air Services add two S76s on management
- British Columbia’s Air Ambulance audit raises questions
- 15-Mar-13 N574EH Sikorsky S76A++ Lake Charles, US-Louisiana (3F)
- 11-Mar-13 Sikorsky S76C++ Muskegon, US-Michigan
- Sikorsky recognises National Helicopter Services of Trinidad & Tobago