CAE have announced at the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE) that it will begin training pilots and maintenance technicians this year for business aircraft and civil helicopter operators in Asia. Gulfstream G450 and G550 training and Sikorsky S-76C++ training will be offered in 2012. Training for the Bombardier(i) Global 5000(i), Global Express(i) and Global Express XRS(i) business aircraft will be available in early 2013. CAE intends to deploy a training program for the Dassault Falcon 7X aircraft soon thereafter; the date will be prescribed by market conditions.
CAE training customers in Asia include Beijing White Bear Business Aviation Corporation, GMR Aviation Pvt. Ltd of India, Shanghai Deer Jet and other business aircraft operators.
"This is CAE's first business aviation and civil helicopter training deployment in Asia, and reaffirms our commitment to deliver world-class training and services convenient to where our customers operate," said Jeff Roberts, CAE Group President, Civil Simulation Products, Training and Services. "This new capability will help support business aviation and civil helicopter growth in Asia by providing the highest-quality trained personnel using CAE's market-leading simulation technology and instructional best practices."
"CAE has a long-established presence in Asia and has been serving our clients through training centres in the Middle East, Europe and the U.S. The Global aircraft family, G450, G550, Falcon 7X and S76 training programs are the vanguard of what we expect to be many more in Asia as the business aviation and civil helicopter infrastructure and market expands in the region. CAE will address this fast-growing market from in-region locations based on client input," Roberts added.
CAE is the Bombardier Authorized Training Provider for the Global 5000, Global Express and Global Express XRS business jets. CAE is an Authorized Training Provider for the Dassault Falcon 7X.
CAE is a global leader in modeling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defence. The company employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in more than 25 countries. Through CAE's global network of 34 civil aviation, military and helicopter training centres, the company trains more than 80,000 crewmembers yearly. CAE's business is diversified, ranging from the sale of simulation products to providing comprehensive services such as training and aviation services, professional services and in-service support. The company aims to apply its simulation expertise and operational experience to help customers enhance safety, improve efficiency, maintain readiness and solve challenging problems. CAE is now leveraging its simulation capabilities in new markets such as healthcare and mining. www.cae.com
- Mexico certifies Sikorsky S76D
- Sikorsky Aerospace and WIKING Kale Air Launch New Customer Service Center
- Helijet Expands B.C. Central Coast Presence
- AAG Offers Special Charter Rates to Avoid NYC Airport Delays
- 27-Apr-13 N305SJ Sikorsky S76B Constanza, Dominican Republic
- FlightSafety to offer Sikorsky S-76B training in Dallas
- Sikorsky Establishes Forward Stocking Location Facility in Brazil
- UK – Capital Air Services add two S76s on management
- British Columbia’s Air Ambulance audit raises questions
- 15-Mar-13 N574EH Sikorsky S76A++ Lake Charles, US-Louisiana (3F)
- 11-Mar-13 Sikorsky S76C++ Muskegon, US-Michigan
- Sikorsky recognises National Helicopter Services of Trinidad & Tobago
- Bristow awarded FAA STC for ADS-B Out solution on S76C
- ASU completes second S-76C++ NVG conversion for PHi
- Spectrum Aeromed to exhibit at Heli-Expo
- Northland Emergency Services Trust hit by theft from hangar
- HeliFlite adds third S76
- New research report issued on Sikorsky
- Geisinger Life Flight obtains FAA air carrier certificate
- 28-Nov-12 N911FK Sikorsky S76A Tavernier, US-Florida