Aspen Avionics announced today that Aeronav Avionics Inc, a full-service avionics system repair and maintenance company, has received Transport Canada STC approval for installation of Aspen’s single Evolution Pro H Primary Flight Display, and the 1500H and 2000H dual flight display systems in the AS350 series helicopter. The installation approval allows for night VFR configuration, as well as various interfaces to include GPS, nav, and TIS inputs.
“The Evolution Flight Display system is the most flexible and affordable glass cockpit solution available for the helicopter market today,” says Brad Hayden, Aspen’s Vice President of Marketing. “A primary benefit to helicopter operators is Aspen’s highly reliable solid-state AHRS that eliminates mechanical gyro maintenance costs. In addition to that key operational advantage, pilots can enjoy all the safety and situational awareness features that Aspen’s glass panel solution provides.”
The Aspen Evolution Flight Display System for helicopters is an affordable, expandable and upgradeable PFD, MFD and hazard sensor cockpit solution. The system is highly compatible with existing aircraft avionics, and its flexibility allows
owners and operators to install all Evolution Flight Displays and options at once, or separately, as their needs and budgets permit.
About Aeronav Avionics
Aeronav Avionics Inc is located at the Pitt Meadows Regional Airport in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia. As a Transport Canada approved maintenance organization, AMO# 90-04, Aeronav prides itself on providing 24/7 full circle customer service support across North America. Specializing in aircraft electrical and avionics system(s) repair and maintenance, Aeronav provides support to both the rotary wing and fixed wing markets, in both the general and corporate aviation sectors. Aeronav can be found on the web at www.aeronav.ca.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn’t always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own.
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 PT-HML Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada