Cotswold Helicopter Centre, the UK distributor for the Guimbal Cabri, has achieved the milestone of the first UK student pilot to solo on the French two-seat helicopter. On Friday 23rd March, Craig Davies - a company director aged 48 - made history in the Cabri G2 G-UIMB, achieving his solo after the legal minimum of 20 hours instruction.
Craig is now looking forward to completing the PPL(H) course at Cotswold Helicopters.
Cotswold are making encouraging comments to us about the sales pipeline for the Cabri in the UK, and hope to be in a position to announce sales before too long.
Jeremy Parkin - HeliHub.com
- Germany – Hanseatic Helicopter Service adds a Cabri
- Italian distributor expects first Cabri in June
- Germany – Aeroheli International adds a Cabri
- EASA approves 31 more Lycoming engines for UL91 fuel
- Guimbal addresses Cabri vibration issue at 90-100 knots
- Polish military order Guimbal Cabri
- Heli-Union selects Cabri G2 for its flight training centre
- First UK repeat customer takes Britain’s fourth Cabri
- Third Cabri sold into UK market
- China’s Dalian Police train in Germany on Cabri
- Civil Aviation Flight University of China trains – in Germany
- Hélicoptères Guimbal to attend EHS 2013
- Germany’s Heli Aviation orders its seventh Guimbal Cabri
- 25-Oct-12 VH-CDU Guimbal Cabri G2 Bankstown, Australia
- Germany – Free iPad for new trainee pilots of the Heli Aviation
- Helicentre becomes second in UK to offer Cabri G2 training
- Germany’s Heli Aviation takes delivery of their 6th Cabri
- Second Cabri G2 expected in UK next week
- Guimbal develops iPad dock for Cabri
- 36th Cabri is first in Denmark