Due to continued supply shortages and spotty availability, Rotorcorp recently checked on availabilty of the KI-206-4 Auxillary Fuel Pump for use in ENG aircraft on a customer order. We were advised by our Customer Service Representative that the shielded KI-206-4 is now being replaced by the non-shielded KI-206-3 version of the pump.
Robinson Technical Service Representative Chris Sennet confirmed that the drastically reduced noise in the new design pump motor eliminates the need for a sheilded version and that all R44 ENG aircraft should now utilize the KI-206-3. He stated that there was no documentation supporting this part reassignment.
Rotorcorp currently has three of the KI-206-3 in stock, but no word from Robinson about when thier factory supply will catch up with the current 3-4 week back order.
- 06-Jun-13 N915BW Robinson R44 Los Angeles, US-California
- 03-Jun-13 61011 Robinson R44 Lantian County, China (2F)
- 03-Jun-13 Robinson R44 Grande Cache, Canada
- 02-Jun-13 N464E Robinson R44 Keystone Lake, US-Oklahoma
- 24-May-13 N569BC Robinson R44 Cross Timbers, US-Missouri (2F)
- Two R44s committed to fight against rhino poaching
- Helifilte WA Celeberates Five Years Of Operation
- Tour operator expands in Orange Beach with second heliport
- 08-May-13 HB-ZFO Robinson R44 Glärnischfirn, Switzerland
- Colorado Heli-Ops expands with two more helicopters
- Los Angeles Helicopters Expands Pilot Training to Rwanda Air
- Australia grounds R44s without bladder tanks
- 02-May-13 G-MRRY Robinson R44 Denham, UK
- 02-May-13 N442RN Robinson R44 Pomeroy, US-Washington
- EASA approves Aspen Avionics in Robinson R44
- Appeal made for Montreal R44 axe vandal
- EASA approves 31 more Lycoming engines for UL91 fuel
- 23-Apr-13 ZS-HLS Robinson R44 Schoemanskloof, South Africa (4F)
- 23-Apr-13 OO-PIV Robinson R44 Geel, Belgium
- New helicopter license at the age of 76