Cadorath Aerospace announces its development of 12 new Bell Helicopter repairs in March 2012. The Cadorath design and engineering department has developed approved repairs for the Bell Helicopter line to now include over 700 repairs.
Cadorath Aerospace recently engineered repairs on the Bell Helicopter’s 206A, 206B, 206L, 206L-1, 206L-3 and 206L-4 rework lines says Cadorath Senior VP, David Haines. “We’re fully committed and on track of maintaining our reputation as offering the fastest growing list of repair capabilities for Bell Helicopter and Rolls-Royce 250 rework in the industry.”
Their recently developed Bell Helicopter repairs include the transmission top case (P/N: 206-040-151) and the swashplate outer ring (P/N: 206-010-453). The complete list of Cadorath Aerospace repair capabilities can be found on their AeroParts website which was recently released and well received at Heli-Expo 2012. In visiting AeroParts website via a link from their corporate website, a user can easily request their quotes on part repairs, exchanges and outright purchases of Bell and Rolls-Royce parts.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offerings and create strategic business alliances – allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clients’ increasing needs.
About Cadorath Aerospace
Cadorath Aerospace is wholly owned subsidiary of the Cadorath group of companies, which is based in Winnipeg, MB and is a family-owned and operated business. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its group of companies, which are Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men