This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed. Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
OE-XFP R22B (4554) Eurosystems Trade Warenhandelssges GmbH, Vienna
OE-XXS R22B (1340) Startrade GmbH, Seigen, Germany
OE-XYF R44 (2184) Heli-Line Hubschraubertransporte GmbH, Kilb
OE-XBD AS350B3 (7138) Cancelled
OE-XBE AS350B3 (4750) Cancelled
OE-XBG AS350B3 (4787) Cancelled
OE-XHX R44 (1444) Cancelled
OE-XOO EC120B (1098) Cancelled - has been reserved in Germany as D-HHHE so likely sold there
OE-XPH R22B (3639) Cancelled
CHANGE OF OWNER
OE-XBP R22B (2834) Hannes Arch EU, Salzberg
OE-XHY R44 II (11114) Eurosystems Trade Warenhandelssges GmbH, Vienna
OE-XKS R44 (1919) Schulter-Planungs und Ausfuhrungs GmbH, Neusiersberg
OE-XPH R22B (3639) C Buse, Norden, Germany
OE-XRB B206B (2311) Eurosystems Trade Warenhandelssges GmbH, Vienna
Register updates – a service of HeliHub.com
- STARS offers time, hope and life-saving transport to critically ill and injured patients.
- Cockpit Crazy Press Release
- MD Helicopters Announces Second MD 500e Helicopter Delivery To Polk County Florida Sheriff’s Ofice
- Edmonton Police seek $22M for twin turbine helicopters and new heliport
- Bell Helicopter Delivers First Two of Six Bell 407GXs to the Pennsylvania State Police
- REACH Air Medical Services Opening Air Ambulance Base in Rancho Cordova, CA
- New Robinson R22 for Phoenix!
- Metro Aviation delivers EC135 to HealthNet Aeromedical Services, Inc.
- GAMA Welcomes Jonathan Archer as Director of Engineering & Airworthiness
- Derazona Helicopters buys its first rotorcraft from Airbus Helicopters: a multi-role AS350 B3e
- SaxonAir enhances helicopter fleet with Airbus Helicopters EC155
- Bristow Norway AS lands multi-million dollar contract
- Russian Helicopters to train Mongolian pilots at Ulan-Ude Aviation Training Centre
- Bell Helicopter Announces First Two HEMS Bell 429s in the Middle East
- New Report: Air Methods – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Now in black: DART’s ultra-resistant Floor Protectors
- DART’s new interference-proof Tail Rotor Pedal Lockout
- DART Tough Corrosion-Resistant Engine Mounts
- Enstrom Helicopter STC Approved for Aspen Display Retrofit
- Go Light – the new cockpit invention set to improve aviation safety?