DynCorp International (DI) today announced that it has been awarded a contract with the U.S. Army to provide a Maintenance Augmentation Team (MAT) for the Kuwait Air Force (KAF) AH-64D Apache helicopter maintenance program.
“This is a great win because it reaffirms our valuable relationship with the U.S. Army. We take pride in the confidence they have in our team as we continue to support them,” said Jim Myles, group vice president, Aviation, DynCorp International.
DI will provide support to the KAF AH-64D Apache helicopter maintenance program for 16 AH-64D Apache Block II aircraft.
The competitively-awarded, fixed price contract has one base year with four, one-year options and a total contract value of $25.4 million if all options are exercised.
About DynCorp International headquartered in Falls Church, Va. For more information, visit ourÂ blogs.
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Boeing and PGZ Partner for KRUK Attack Helicopter Program
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- Morocco considering Apache purchase
- Thailand to acquire at least six new attack helicopters
- Lockheed awarded $14M contract for AH-64 Apache refurbishment
- Lockheed awarded $117M contract for AH-64 Modernized Laser Range Finder Designators
- Lockheed awarded $8M contract for Arrowhead upgrade kits for Egyptian Air Force AH-64 fleet
- Lockheed awarded $25M contract for Pilot Night Vision Sensor System kits for Apache
- PCX Aerostructures win $135M in US military contracts
- Robertson Fuel Systems awarded $176M contract for Procurement of Fuel Systems for Apache AH-64
- V-280 Valor undergoing ground trials at Amarillo
- PCX Aerostructures awarded $8M contract for right connecting links for the Apache AH-64 weapon system
- First-ever helicopter-based firing of High Energy Laser
- Terma takes CH-47 and AH-64 protection systems to Paris
- PCX Aerostructures awarded $67M contract for Right Connecting Links for Apache AH-64
- DynCorp International awarded $8M contract for Maintenance on AH-64, UH-60, CH-47, and OH-58s
- 31-May-17 Boeing AH-64 Dornstadt-Tomerdingen, Germany
- Boeing awarded $15M contract for Apache main rotor blade repair
- Lockheed Martin Receives $49 Million U.S. Army Contract