DynCorp International (DI) today announced that it has been awarded a contract with the U.S. Army to provide a Maintenance Augmentation Team (MAT) for the Kuwait Air Force (KAF) AH-64D Apache helicopter maintenance program.
"This is a great win because it reaffirms our valuable relationship with the U.S. Army. We take pride in the confidence they have in our team as we continue to support them," said Jim Myles, group vice president, Aviation, DynCorp International.
DI will provide support to the KAF AH-64D Apache helicopter maintenance program for 16 AH-64D Apache Block II aircraft.
The competitively-awarded, fixed price contract has one base year with four, one-year options and a total contract value of $25.4 million if all options are exercised.
About DynCorp International headquartered in Falls Church, Va. For more information, visit our blogs.
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Boeing awarded $18M contract modification for Apache long-lead parts
- Boeing awarded $26M contract for AH-64E training/support for Saudi Arabia
- Boeing awarded $36M Apache blade contract
- Boeing awarded $19M more for Apache support
- RAF Cosford Air Show Confirm Eye-Opening Helicopter Displays
- South Korea orders 36 AH-64E Apache Guardians
- 25th CAB named AAAA Outstanding Aviation Unit of the Year
- 09-Apr-12 Boeing AH-64 Pechigram district, Afghanistan (2F)
- 31-Jan-13 Boeing AH-64D Raleigh, US-North Carolina
- Lockheed Martin awarded $90M US Army Apache M-TADS/PNVS contract
- Boeing 10% headcount cut will not affect Mesa production
- Elbit awarded $17.5M Apache Mission Processor Redesign and Upgrade
- Cobham to supply OBIGGS Inerting Units for US Army Apache in $15M contract
- SPX Precision Corp awarded $21M for AH-64 rotor assembly work
- Timken awarded $16M for AH-64 tail rotor gearboxes
- Boeing-built US Army Apache fleet exceeds 3,500,000 flight hours
- 28-Aug-12 Boeing AH-64D Netanya, Israel
- South Korea reduces attack helicopter shortlist to three
- Boeing awarded $97M for Apache foreign military sales