On Sunday 22nd April, London's Air Ambulance will have 13 supporters running the Virgin London Marathon in aid of the Charity.
Out of hundreds of applicants, three runners were selected for our official places in the marathon, each aiming to raise £2012.There are an additional ten runners that have secured their own place who will be donating their sponsorship to our Charity. One of our placed runners is Mr. John Wright, a former patient that personally benefited from our service. Mr. Wright has run the London Marathon for London's Air Ambulance before, and we are delighted to welcome him back to represent us in 2012.
To show our appreciation for the hard work and dedication of our runners, we invited them to visit us on the Helipad on March 9, 2012 to learn of our work and meet the team who save the lives of Londoners every day.
Or come along and support our runners during the marathon this Sunday: click here for details.
- Essex & Herts AAT attend first UK EMS Parliamentary Group
- FirstGroup pledges £100K to London’s Air Ambulance
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance MD902 AOG for 7 months
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance paramedics help design revolutionary kit bags
- London’s Air Ambulance – new offices are rent-free
- London Air Ambulance founder Alastair Wilson retires
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance paramedics get approval to use powerful painkiller
- London’s Air Ambulance to use 4G to enhance service
- London’s Air Ambulance moves charity office
- London’s Air Ambulance partners with International SOS
- London’s Air Ambulance in TV series starting Thursday
- London’s Air Ambulance Turns To City For Funding
- Cornwall Air Ambulance switches operator away from Bond
- MD announces Next Generation of Technology Advancements for Explorer
- FAA approves MD902 gross weight increase to 6,770 pounds
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance praised by top children¹s doctor
- Airexcell Sells first MD902 Into Canada to Ascent Helicopters
- Qatar – Hamad Medical to buy three larger EMS helicopters
- Exclusive – London’s Air Ambulance new livery
- London’s Air Ambulance to move base