DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce the addition of the Eurocopter AS355N/NP models to DART Aerospace Ltd.â€™s (DAS) Transport Canada STC for the Rear Locker Extender.
The Rear Locker Extender installs in the aft end of the existing baggage compartment and allows operators to carry cargo that is normally difficult to stow.
Constructed from a high quality, rugged composite the Rear Locker Extender increases the baggage compartment capacity by 17â€ and installs easily with quarter-turn fasteners.
- Rugged composite construction
- Easily installation
â€œOur Canadian customers have been requesting this addition and we are pleased to now be able to support AS355N/NP operators with another high quality DART product.â€Â Quote, Bill Beckett, Vice President Canadian Operations, DART Aerospace Ltd. (DAS).
DART Aerospace Ltd. (DAS) is Proudly Distributed by:
DARTÂ Helicopter Services, 1270 Aberdeen Street, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 2H8 (www.darthelicopterservices.
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Remote GeoSystems and North Shore Rescue deploy geoDVR and FLIR gimbal for SAR
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- 02-Jun-17 Eurocopter AS355F Newark, US-New Jersey
- Aero Design launches AS350/355 Quick Release Bike Racks
- Vector Aerospace to overhaul another AS355 for Aero Asahi
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Dart Aerospace to exhibit helicopter floats at SAFE Europe Symposium
- Able Doubles Hydraulics Facility and Adds New Servo Capabilities
- Bell prepares to fly 300th 429
- Attorney Settles Malpractice Suit in Billionaire AS355 Bahamas Crash
- UK – Heli Air adds first twin to charter fleet
- Airbus extends UTair training approvals
- VIH Aerospace Delivers Rejuvenated Bell 205 to HeliMax Aviation
- Maxcraft Avionics Announces new FAA STC for the Mid-Continent MD302 SAM in Airbus Helicopters (Eurocopter)
- 29-May-15 PR-ADA Airbus AS355N Atalaia do Norte, Brazil (5F)
- 26-Mar-15 EC-KYJ Airbus AS355N Montmelo, Spain
- Management buy PDG Helicopters for £20M+